“Wow...a little slice of heaven!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sharon P
“Wow...a little slice of heaven!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I was in Jamaica for a wedding and spent 10 days at TERRABELLA 16. It was AMAZING from beginning to end. From the moment, I arrived I knew I had made the right choice. The Security was always polite and friendly, they never hesitated to help with luggage and would even ask if I needed help to carry groceries. The apartment was beautiful and spotless and looked exactly like the photos.

From the beautiful Swan (Made from Towels and blanket) that greeted me on the bed, to the awesome swimming pool…This place had all the amenities you could possibly need. (wi-fi, cable tv, washer/dryer) I even loved the appliances…and yes..the quick freeze button on the freezer was a plus when I needed to make ice quickly.

Most importantly I felt absolutely safe here. The location was fabulous…just a stone’s throw away from Devon House (Best ice-cream) and Mega-Mart was just around the corner.

In addition, my cousin needed a place to stay at the last minute and Ms. Karen and Ms. Keisha was amazing in finding her another Prohomes property that was close by to stay at. Ms. Keisha even drove her to the location. What more can I say, you are Awesome!!

A heartfelt THANK YOU to Miss Karen. She was always so helpful and polite. She was always there to answer all my many questions. You went above and beyond to make my stay memorable. THANK YOU! -- Glad I had the pleasure of meeting you -

On the last day of my stay I had one huge problem…I didn’t want to leave!!

TERRABELLA16 was a little slice of heaven!

Needless to say...I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!

I will recommend PROHOMESJA to all my friends. Thanks a million!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing