“Historically enlightening”

$125.00*
Appleton Estate Rum Tour and Tasting from Negril
$113.98*
and up
Appleton Rum Tour and Black River Safari Tour from Montego Bay and Grand...
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We enjoyed this brief tour of the grounds and ditillery. You also get a tasting session after your tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and polite. We would recommend this for a great history of rum and sugar production.

1  Thank familytrip09
There are newer reviews for Appleton Estate

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Half of my family is Jamaica but this was the first time I had been back that I was finally of age to go and savor Appleton Estate Rum. For some reason, though it was obviously not the first time I had consumed Appleton it was the best rum I have ever tasted! So clearly, setting plays a big part on perception. The employees were very friendly, the estate clean and well kept, and the bartenders were very informative and creative.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The tour of the distillery was very interesting and informative, conducted by a great guide who was entertaining and informative. Loved the rum tasting with all you can consume.

The drive from the cruise ship is over mountains on rugged roads in a bus that had poor suspension, fortunately we had a stop for a break.

The provided lunch was satisfactory.

Can only recommend the tour if you are interested in rum.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Appleton Estate Rum is the best in the world. A short distance from Treasure Beach to the Estate. Joy Spence Master Distiller knows how to make some tasty rum!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I really enjoyed this trip to Appleton estates, I'd visited Cuba and did the Santiago de Cuba tour and this tour was more informative plus instead of one tot of rum in Cuba you get to taste 13 different ones here so that makes the visit well worthwhile ...my partner and I also got to turn this big wheel that crushes sugar cane to make our own liquid sugar which we got to drink..you also taste the molasses they use.

1  Thank Carol D