We recently traveled all over the country of Haiti. After all the heat, traffic and dust, Cormier Plage was like a fresh ocean breeze. The staff was excellent, the rooms were clean, and, unlike most of Haiti, there was air conditioning that worked day and night. The food was very good, and the wait staff was very attentive. The beach was very clean and the water was beautiful. The gardens were filled with wonderful flowering tropical plants. We chose this hotel over other area hotels because of the added value of breakfast and dinner included in the rate. It was an excellent choice.We were only able to stay one night, but I would have loved to stay for much longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beach hotel on the north coast. Right in the middle of your excursions to Labadee, Cadrasse, Amiga Island and the Citadelle. Best seafood on the island. Renovated rooms with AC, wireless internet, balcony facing the ocean, tropical park. Very personalized service. Wedding, conference, honeymoon. With the NEW ROAD 25 minutes from airport. Now free transportation from and to airport and city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Cormier Plage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cormier Plage Hotel Cap-Haitien
- Cormier Plage Cap Haitien
- Cormier Plage Resort Cap-Haitien