Musee du Pantheon National Haitien

Book in advance
from
$750.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Musee du Pantheon National Haitien
from $750.00
More Info
from $2,500.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Great place to visit if you are in pap. no cameras allowed but the visit is still worth it. Will visit again with my family and not forgetting the fancy restaurant next door.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This is actually an ex-mausoleum as it has the remains of the 4 founders of Haiti. As a tourist, I paid $5 and also got a free English-speaking guide. There were no other tourists/visitors when I was there (a Tuesday morning). The exhibits depict the history of the country, some real objects, some pictures; I was not allowed to take photos. The description of each exhibit was only in French. There is also an art gallery incorporated in the Mupanah, like a separate corridor, with paintings made by local artists and changed every 3 months - I really liked these paintings, I'm not an expert in art, but I thought they were quite good and pretty.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

I was a part of a group of middle school students who came to MUPANAH on a field trip. We all had a blast learning all about Haiti's rich culture. The tour was about an hour and our host was very friendly. Afterwards, we had lunch at the gardens. Definitely recommended.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

This was a BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE! JUST BEAUTIFUL! Vincent was very informative about the history and historical influence of Haiti with other cultures. It was great. Make the time to visit.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to visit MUPANAH and it was the best museum I have visited. The rich culture, the information that you learn, the art...it was exquisite! The tour guide we had was a young lady and she was excellent: you can choose from a guide that speaks English, French or Creole; we had a creole speaking guide as my family is Haitian and understands Creole; I believe the price was about $5 USD but I could be wrong but it was not expensive at all. You can't take book bags in the museum so they do have free lockers & keys to keep them in until you leave. You also are not allowed to take pictures in the museum. I kind of like that idea only because you become focused on the actual art and exhibits and the information from your guide instead of trying to get the perfect Instagram picture or "selfie." It's a small museum with a permanent section and a revolving exhibit, but there is just so much to see. It had the actual crown of Empreror Soulouque, items that belonged to Dessalines, Christophe, L'ouverture, and Petion!! And so much more to see. This is a definite place to visit whether you are on vacation or live in Haiti.

Date of experience: July 2016