I stayed there in May 2013 for 5 day and it was an enjoyable moment. The hotel is nice, the room was neat and clean, good food but expensive, the service was excelkent. Overall, it was a nice exoerience and stay....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A well-established hotel in the center of Port-au-Prince, on the Champ de Mars, with 97 spacious guestrooms, On-site parking and direct access to a bank - Sogebank and Casino (Roy Plaza Casino) within our grounds. Large outdoor pool, and lush tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Plaza Haiti Hotel Port-Au-Prince
- Le Plaza Hotel Haiti/Port-Au-Prince