Stayed 4 nights at $126 a night after having told a lower price during an earlier phone conversation. Room was spacious with 2 king beds and a rather noisy but effective aircon. Small balcony but you picked up the hot air being blown back outside. Hot water needed a while to warm up but bathroom was spacious and effective. Pool was 3 days late in being ready for use. WiFi better than Cap Haitien but very patchy and worked best early mornings or late at night. This is an OK resort style hotel but hard to see the value for money...Haiti is a very overpriced country all round. Safe in room but didn't use and had no problems leaving IPAD charging in room while I was out. Reception staff were helpful at all times. Breakfast included and the cafe had a good menu range with good food. Depending on traffic, a 30 plus minute taxi ride to Petionville. In hindsight it would have made more sense to have gone for a much cheaper accommodation option and simply eaten at the cafe and used WIFI from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A well-established hotel in the center of Port-au-Prince, on the Champ de Mars, with 97 spacious guestrooms, On-site parking and direct access to a bank - Sogebank and Casino (Roy Plaza Casino) within our grounds. Large outdoor pool, and lush tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Plaza Haiti Hotel Port-Au-Prince
- Le Plaza Hotel Haiti/Port-Au-Prince