“Beautiful uncrowded beach” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Highlights Tour of Grenada
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in South Coast
More attraction details
Owner description: Long, lovely sweep of white sand fronted by turquoise blue water and backed by hills.
Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful uncrowded beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fabulous beach that is very spacious. Snack bars and restaurants are available so you don't need to travel far for a drink or snack!

Visited October 2012

Munster, Indiana
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“The best beach in Grenada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a beautiful beach with a beautiful view of mountains in the background, sailboats docking near by, and just a really great place to get in the water or lay down for a tan and relax.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Barbara0414
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“BEST MASSAGE EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I can't believe it. I came to write a review about the best massage I have ever had and someone else wrote almost the same thing. She really is wonderful!

If you go to Grenada, you must go to Grand Anse beach. It is a wonderful relaxing beach. We had a great time...and you must get a massage from Saberina. THIS WAS THE BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! I want to go back just to see Saberina and get another massage. At first I was not going to get one. I just wanted to relax on the beach. Then I decided OK and I am soooooo glad I did. She asked me what kind of massage I liked and I said deep tissue. The harder the better. Well she gave me the best massage I have ever had! I think she has a massage table in the shade, but I wanted a massage on the beach...and she did it. It was great!

After the massage I asked her how she learned to give such a good massage and she said she was trained and certified. She talked a lot about massage and she really knows what she is doing.
If we ever go back to Grenada and I hope we go back soon. I will definitely go back to Grand Anse beach and I will look for Saberina for another massage. She is wonderful!

Visited January 2012
8 Thank Kathleen O
New York City, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful, warm, quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Grand Anse beach is one of the nicest beaches I've seen in the Caribbean. The water is warm and clear, the water is shallow, the waves are so small you can barely bodysurf, and the beach is usually vacant of people. You can swim up and down without encountering other people, which is lovely if you value privacy. There's several restaurants on the waterfront and resorts lining the beach. There are some vendors who travel up the beach and try to sell trinkets to tourists, but give them a friendly no and they immediately move on.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank mr100percent
Peoria, Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Breathtakingly Blue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The beauty of this Caribbean island is enhanced by the breathtaking beach and clear blue water. With the sun shining almost daily the white sand and the blue water is a refreshing sight, sound and feel. The area is quiet during the off season and without the commercial resorts it is an unusual beach experience. The 2-1/2 miles of sand beach also makes a fantastic early morning walk!

Visited July 2012