We had no idea when we arrived in Grenada of what to expect. Although we had seen pictures of the Grenada Gold appartment we had no idea of just how good the accomodation was. All large airy rooms making for a relaxed and enjoyable stay. The kitchen had reasonable facilities a large fridge/freezer and loads of room. The bedroom was huge and the bed very comfortable. The posistion of the room afforded pleasant breezes at night making air conditioning unnecessary.
The swimming pool was a great bonus when we just wanted to relax and chill.
We were made to feel most welcolm by our hosts Lucille and Anthony who went out of their way to make sure we had everything we could possibly need even going so far as to loan us a laptop to catch up with e mails and book in for our return flight to the UK. Although a little off the beaten track, the short drive to the popular beaches was well worth the effort and gave us an insight into the Island that would be missed if you stayed in a beach resort.
We have booked for another two weeks this January coming and can't wait to return. John and Jude Gillo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 self contained spacious apartments - named the Nutmeg & Plantation Suites are new. With Swimming Pool. Fully furnished & fully equipped, set in a 3 storey Grenadian home. (Owners live on the top floor) Both apartments have private entrances & spacious sea view verandahs. A/C available in the master bedrooms & Cable T.V. Just 20 mins from the airport. Beach and shops are 10 minutes drive. Located in a Prestigious residential area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Grenada Gold Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Gold Guest Apartments Hotel St. George`s
- Grenada Gold Guest Apartments Saint George Parish