This was our second stay at Grenada Gold. Once again we enjoyed the Nutmeg Suite and its amenities. The wrap around verandah and pool were highlights. Enjoyed the view, sounds and breeze. Lucille and Anthony were very welcoming and, along with their staff, helpful yet not intrusive. Sure it is a little off the main road but having a car helped with this and the opportunity to explore the Island. A great location for travellers who want to visit Grenada beyond the resorts. Excellent value. We will be happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 self contained spacious apartments - named the Nutmeg & Plantation Suites are new. With Swimming Pool. Fully furnished & fully equipped, set in a 3 storey Grenadian home. (Owners live on the top floor) Both apartments have private entrances & spacious sea view verandahs. A/C available in the master bedrooms & Cable T.V. Just 20 mins from the airport. Beach and shops are 10 minutes drive. Located in a Prestigious residential area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Grenada Gold Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Gold Guest Apartments Hotel St. George`s
- Grenada Gold Guest Apartments Saint George Parish