“Best dinner we had during our stay in Grenada”

Sails Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in St. George's
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sails restaurant & bar sits directly on the blue clear Caribbean waters, with a spectacular view of the inner harbor. Enjoy one of our sumptuous lunch special like our local stewed Pork or try our baked fresh warm lobster sandwich, sitting on the outside all while a huge cargo boat docks along our restaurant.Dinner is as equally spectacular, as the lights on the Carenage are turned on. Pair a bottle of your favorite wine with our very famous "yatchsman's dream" .Don't miss this experience!
Reviewed March 1, 2014

It was quiet when we went so we did get good attention by the most hunky handsome young man (my Wife says) he remembered us when we went in for lunchtime drink several days before, we do have photo of hunky man and my wife. Let me get back to the food, we had barracuda and it was cooked to perfection so well done Sails.

1  Thank Keith J

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband Bill and I were lucky enough to discover this little gem right before heading off to Trinidad on our Caribbean adventure. Sails really lived up to its hype. The food was a delicious blend of local and international flavours and the service was the best we'd had on the island.The servers were all very friendly and even offered to keep an eye on Boopsie (our dog) while we ate inside. I had a salad, topped with a passion fruit dressing I believe and Bill had the lobster with sauteed potatoes. We also tried the rum punch which was so good we ended up having three rounds each! We even got to meet the chef!

Highly recommended!!!
Will definitely visit again when we return to Grenada.

1  Thank Shivon P
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Went there looking for Ocean Grill but they changed their name to Sails. Very friendly staff!! Beautiful view! Ordered lunch of grilled tuna, asked for 1/2 basmati rice and 1/2 garlic lime mashed potatoes. The tuna really had a grill taste. First place in Grenada that I found a mojito with mint. The lunch menu wasn't huge but I'm glad they weren't trying

1  Thank LPGCPA
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Attractive bar in a lovely setting. Really looked forward to the visit but food let it down. Starters - the salt fish fritters were so small all you could taste was the burnt batter and the shrimp cocktail was small and limp with none of the advertised avocado. My tuna main was nicely presented but seriously tough but when I complained I was assured this was normal for the type of fish! All that at a premium price.

Shereen H, Owner at Sails Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

sorry for the very late response to your review. I must apologize for not meeting your expectations. one year later we are here and our mission is to exceed your expectations. we took your review seriously and has since made adjustments.
looking forward to your visit again.
Shereen(owner/manager)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Visited Sails for lunch, the staff were very helpful and set us a table right by the water. The restaurant has a great view out over the Carenage and hills beyond and is very light and airy.
Service was reasonably prompt and the beer was cold!
We both ordered a salad with fish that we found very tasty, even though there was a cruise ship in there was plenty of tables free. We would recommend Sails for a quiet lunch and a break from the heat of St.Georges.