Just got back from a weeks stay at Maca Bana. The pictures on line do it no justice. We stayed in the Rock Fig Villa which had the most amazing view. Nickson the manager was the best, he answered all my questions promptly and even had the things I requested in the room upon our arrival. The owner Uli and his daughter Emily were great too. I can't say one bad thing. It was such a great place. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with tons of different friut trees that you can pick off of and eat. I loved drinking straight from a coconut! Villa was cleaned daily, The aquarium restaurant is right on the beach and at night it makes for a very romantic setting......they make the best pina coladas ever, I couldn't get enough and the food was yummy too! Ladies do not wear high heels... the walk to the restaurant is steep and you will regret it. I have stayed in many hotels and this is so different from a hotel. It's like being in your very own private home in paradise. Nickson also arranged for us to have massages right on our balcony, please ask for Alicia Griffith, she is awesome! Grenada is one of the most beautiful places I have seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish