We just returned from an amazing 8 nights at Maca Bana! We stayed in the Rock Fig villa and we loved it! The views from the deck and the hot tub were to die for. We cooked breakfast in our villa every morning and ate dinner at the Aquarium restaurant almost every night. We also ate dinner one night at Laluna, which we have always loved. From the moment we landed in Grenada, Nickson(Maca Bana's manager) was always there for us if we had a question or needed some advice. Every staff member that we encountered was terrific. We thought that the food in the restaurant was great. We tried almost everything on the menu throughout the week, the desserts are to die for! We usually hung out down by the beach until around lunch time and then after lunch we enjoyed the swimming pool. The pool was great, we were the only two at the pool everyday we were there, it was so peaceful and relaxing. Overall it was an outstanding week in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish