Thank you, we have had a perfect time staying here and would definately return as we really haven't done a lot ...lol....
Location so close to the airport which is great! The views of st George's are amazing from our bana ! The villa is so well equipped not that we needed to use everything as far as the kitchens concerned as there are restaurants close by (The aquarium , the beach house and la Luna all walking distance )! These are all excellent .
You need a car to get to the super market although Maca Bana will arrange shopping for you.
Next time I would like some painting lessons !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish