My boyfriend and I spend a few days at the Maca Bana after a friend's wedding. The view was spectacular. The room had air conditioning, was spacious and clean. It was very nice to have a full kitchen. The complimentary breakfast stocked in our fridge was enough food to have breakfast every morning and a snack whenever we wanted. It was great making your own coffee and sitting out on your own private patio and deck in the morning - watching the waves crash on the beach. The hot tub was a nice feature too. But I have to say, Nickson, the manager, really made the hotel special. He was very attentive and personable, even before we got to the hotel. He answered all my questions, always was available, and when we got there, he was always available when we needed or had questions.
I would highly recommend the hotel, especially if you are looking for privacy and good service. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, West Indies, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish