Paw Paw: the epitome of luxury. Great view, great room, great facilities. All staff are genuine and cheerful and Nickson answers his mobile, day or night, to solve problems. Except there aren't any problems. Anyone who whines about Wifi on holiday is an imbecile. Anyone who thinks the room is small is an imbecile. The steep slope you have to navigate down to the beach is a bit of a slog, sure, but only on the way up, and what you get, when you hit the beach, is some of the best snorkelling on the island. (Kick left and stick close to the big rock). The food at the restaurant is glorious, and we are fussy eaters. King Fish or Mahi Mahi is a must. The Sunday BBQ is to die for, with fabulous shrimp and evil ribs. Cocktail? Try the 'Yellowbird', if you've got the guts. We stayed for three nights in late June and it was roasting hot. On the morning it rained we sat in the hot tub with a cold beer and watched herons stalking crabs right under our noses. Maca Bana? Tanfastic. Book now and stop messing about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish