My husband, mother-in-law and I traveled to Grenada in late October to visit our son who is a student at St. George's Medical School. We had a late arrival so we did not get to Jenny's until 9:30 pm or so. We were greeted with warmth, and the staff offered to cook dinner for us! This experience continued throughout our stay of 12 nights: the staff was always pleasant and helpful, the food was delicious and the suite was always very clean. Our stay at Jenny's Place was so much more enjoyable than staying at hotel, and we had a view of the Caribbean from the veranda off our room.
We will be visiting our son again soon, and there is no doubt as to where we will stay: It's Jenny' s Place for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jenny's Place has been sold. We take this opportunity to thank our many friends and well wishers for their support over the years and wish you all a very Happy New Year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish