I was on a working vacation in Grenada and needed a "home base" from while in Grenada.
Grenada has a wide range of hotel options. But, for FANTASTIC staff, an easy place to get a good nights sleep, a great restaurant and central location, you can not beat Jenny's Place. Grenada has luxury hotels that offer luxury amenities, and that if for some people. But Jenny's place offers a home away from home for busy travelers.
I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish