“Wonderful trip with a great captain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LTD Sailing

LTD Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: LTD Sailing is the Premier Caribbean Sail School and Skippered Yacht Charter provider in Grenada and the Grenadines. We use only the newest, best maintained charter boats in the Caribbean for our Skippered Yacht Charters and Caribbean Sailing School. Come experience the beauty and enchantment of the Grenadines with LTD Sailing!
birmingham, al
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderful trip with a great captain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We recently returned from a visit to Grenada that included a wonderful sailing trip/course with Chris at LTD Sailing. Chris was the perfect match for our group. Very patient and professional, yet laid back and fun. We learned the basics of sailing while still feeling like we were on vacation. I would highly recommend a sailing trip with LTD!

Visited December 2013
Chris R, Owner at LTD Sailing, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for the great review! We really had a lot of fun sailing with all of you. I am glad we had the chance to share our corner of the West Indies with you and your friends!

Moscow, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I went with three other friend couples. No one really had sailing experience aside from my boyfriend. Chris and Crystal are excellent hosts, down to earth and wonderful to work with both before and during the trip. We had a captain named Jon Totten who was a wonderful teacher and endlessly entertaining. All parties involved in this organization were fun when appropriate and responsible when appropriate, which made me feel comfortable and in a safe learning environment. The trip was amazing and I sailed!!! The Captain was knowledgable of all the local sites and things to see, had wonderful knowledge of the history of the area and it was evident the love for the region he had. We crossed paths with a boat Chris was piloting and got to hang meet his crew and hang out also, swapping stories and having a good time for new years. I could go on and on and on about how wonderful this trip was. I would definitely do this again!

Visited December 2013
Chris R, Owner at LTD Sailing, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your Caribbean sailing adventures with LTD Sailing. We pride ourselves on providing the best service, boats and instruction in the Caribbean. We look forward to sailing with you in the West Indies again soon!
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Chris and Crystal are the best in Grenada. My wife and I spent 5 days in Grenada with LTD. They are great.

Visited January 2014
Chris R, Owner at LTD Sailing, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
We really enjoy the time we get to spend sailing with our guests and helping them experience sailing in the Caribbean! Not only did we enjoy the sailing with you and your wife, we had a great time exploring the island of Grenada with you as well!
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Excellent Instructor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Sailing with Chris and Chrystal is an incredibly beautiful, fun, tasty and educational vacation experience! Chris is an amazing instructor. He has an incredible amount of patience! Extremely knowledgeable of not only sailing, but of all the best places to visit for sightseeing and snorkeling and anchorages throughout Grenada and the Grenadines. We had the most amazing and fun time, and didn't want to return home! We had such a great time that we returned with our teenage girls. On our second experience with LTD sailing, Captain Stuart did an outstanding job balancing sailing experience, visiting the best snorkeling locations, fun and fantastic food. Our whole family had such a great time and the teens didn't really even miss their iphones. That's saying A LOT!! The area is one of the most beautiful places we've ever visited. Grenada is both safe and easy to travel to on American Airlines out of Miami. Chris and Chrystal even picked us up at the airport for both trips. That's really great customer service! We are looking forward to visiting there again soon, and plan to buy a boat to spend more time in this beautiful area. We highly recommend LTD sailing for all your sailing adventures!

Visited November 2013
Chris R, Owner at LTD Sailing, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you! Next step: Sailing off into the sunset on your own boat, right? You are part of the LTD "Living the Dream!" family now!
Port Alsworth, Alaska
“a little taste of the glory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

So my wife and I wanted to learn to sail and also get out of the states and the Carribean seemed like a good choice. Once I found LTD and started talking to Chrystal I was hooked. Chrystal treated us like family and virtually held our hand through the whole experience. She answered all my questions and even picked us up at the airport. The sail boat was it top shape and their instructor Chris was amazing. The boat was stocked with tons of great grub and we ate like kings, Grenada is awesome and sweet spot to explore! I'll give LTD my business again if ever in the area again!

Visited November 2013
Chris R, Owner at LTD Sailing, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thanks Alaskans! We are happy you got to sail out on your own as well. Stop by and see us when you start living your own dream! (Oh, and bring some King salmon, please!)