Review Highlights
A stop on our tour

Laura's Herb and Spice Garden tour was very interesting. I saw herbs and spices that were familiar... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
larrydjayne
Falls Church, Virginia
Interesting Tour

This was an interesting stop during a private tour we booked while vacationing in Grenada. The... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2018

from $75.00
from $50.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews herbs and spices natural state fruit black pepper guided tour minute tour lovely garden natural environment cocoa pod informative visit interesting plants cruise excursion cocoa beans shown round lovely lady mango great tour
Reviewed June 7, 2013

they nutmeg coco all is the best I uses it in every food I cook with I love the smell of those spices cally the nutmeg

Reviewed May 25, 2013

An ok experience but a pain to get to alone. The garden is nice but the tour was uninspired and rushed. It was along the lines of "this is lemon grass it can be used in Thai cooking and made into tea for an upset stomach ." I get it that you are giving a tour for the umpteenth time and are only charging 2 bucks per person but just give me a pamphlet and let me stroll at my own pace.

1  Thank Jan_Snieg
Reviewed May 19, 2013

On our island tour, we spent an hour on at Laura's on an easy stroll and tour around the farm. The guide was informative and offered many samples of herbs, fruits and spices. It was very low key on walking paths and very enjoyable. There was a simple shop where we bought spices to go.
Definitely a worthwhile stop on your tour...hard to find without a driver as the roads are unmarked!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were the only two people on the tour so we got the tour guide's attention to ourselves. You get to see, try and learn about so many different fruits, spices and herbs. We even got a cocoa pod, tamarind and a guava to take with us.

There were hundreds of mangoes on the trees too but all raw.

Well worth the experience. Even if you consider yourself knowledgeable when it comes to growing things you'll still learn something.

Toilet facilities and a gift shop also on site.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

On my trip to Grenada, I came across Laura's Herb and Spice garden whilst I was driving around. This garden has apparently been developed in order to give people jobs. Now I don't normally do gardens, but since we eventually got there, I decided to give it a go. (The signage to the location is of Grenadian standard). We were the only people there and so the lady at the garden took us around. She showed us all the spices and fruits that they grow, including cocoa. She explained what they were used for and we touched, sniffed and tasted many of the items. It was really informative and probably very important in the economy of that area. Give it a go, it is only a few EC$. Plus you can buy some spices.

1  Thank Bogey567