“This really must be Grenada's Nivrana”
Review of Jessamine Eden Botanic Garden - CLOSED

Jessamine Eden Botanic Garden
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I was amazed that this place actually was in Grenada because it was so serene so peaceful and the food!!!! I've travelled all over the Caribbean and NEVER have I had dtropical food tasting so uniquel There are rivers lining this property and so I had two giant crawfish grilled right there for my wife and our friends. We ate fresh baked bread from a stone brick oven and it was so dammed good that we had three meals there in two days. There is a river spa and the massesue uses a blend of sugar and oils which you walk into the river to wash off and then lie back along the river bank for an awesome massage. In the twilight there were thousands of fireflies that make it appear like the stars were falling from the skies. We had the most wonderful time and it is always so serene. I don't know what made us fall asleep on the deck...the good food or the musical sound of the river. It was our best time in Grenada. By the way, we had a honey tasting and experienced the most incredible floral bouquet and variety of honey that either of us ever tasted. Very peaceful. Jay and Marcia.

3  Thank jaymarcelle
All reviews
"were welcomed with open arms"
"different seasons"