“Five star fishing with great captain and crew”

True Blue Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Sportfishing charters using a fast comfortable & fully equipped 31' flybridge twin diesel Sportfishing boat called "Yes Aye"
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Five star fishing with great captain and crew”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

If you are going to do just one thing while in Grenada make sure it's a fishing trip with Captain Gary onboard Yes Aye. I have been holidaying in Grenada in February every year since 2005 and never miss the chance to fish with Gary. His knowledge of the island and its flora and fauna is first class as is his ability to find the fish - if you want an adrenaline rushed, heart stopping, arm pulling experience with tuna, billfish, dorado or wahoo then this is the place for you!! I am back for my annual "fix" in Feb 2012 and am counting down the days.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Andy W
yesaye, Owner at True Blue Sportfishing, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Andy - thanks for the review - much appreciated. Looking forward to fishing with you in february again - this year has started off greta with 10 billfish releases,a 155 lb tuna, 5 wahoo and 3 dorado in the first 8 trips!! best regards to you and Sue. Gary

Grenada
“Brilliant fishing with a fantastic, knowledgable captain!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I have been out deep sea fishing with Capt Gary several times over the past three years and each time it has been an awesome experience!! Capt Gary certainly knows where to find the fish and I've been lucky enough to have caught tuna, wahoo, barracuda, mackeral, and the first long billed spearfish on his boat! I also hooked into a few marlin and sailfish on various trips but alas, they were not to be! I can thoroughly recommend his trips and I'm looking forward to heading out with him again in 2012!!

Visited January 2011
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Very good boat and lovely people.The boat left on time and the scenary was incredible.
We highly recommend no just for a couple but also for a group of friends.

yesaye, Owner at True Blue Sportfishing, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Lizzie & Paul - thanks so much for your review - I am glad you enjoyed your morning with us - it was certainly a memorable one what with seeing all the dolphins plus the sailfish you caught - and all on a beautiful and calm day! Hope you received all the pictures I sent you by email. Sincerely hope to see you both in Grenada again one day.
Gary
Bossier City, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing day of fishing”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Capt. Clifford and Albi make a great crew to fish with. Their boat has always been fully stocked with carib, soft drinks and water. Capt. Clifford has been fishing in grenada for many years and knows all the best spots to catch whatever we're in the mood for. I've been living in grenada for 3 years now while studying at St. George's University and have always booked with Capt. Clifford. On the several trips we have been on, we have caught Tuna, Wahoo, Dorado, and Baracuda. I even caught my first Blue Marlin with him! We have enjoyed every outing and would highly recommend his business.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank James_Meier
James - thanks for being the first customer ever to reveiw my trip advisor page!
Much appreciated and I hope we get to go catch a bigger marlin one day.
Kind regards. Gary