“GREAT STAFF, GREAT SITES”
Review of Eco Dive and Trek

Eco Dive and Trek
Book In Advance
More Info
$110.00*
and up
Grenada 2-Tank Scuba Dive for Certified Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre offering scuba diving training, certified diver excursion packages, snorkeling trips and programmes for all ages. We are locally owned and operated, a family style business led by our Marine Biologists and surrounded by our awesome professional and friendly team. We love what we do and take all activities on with a safety first approach.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I Booked a 2 tank dive for February 19th. . I was met at the cruise ship dock on time & taken
to the dive shop at Grand Anse Beach by boat. The staff was very professional & friendly. Rented my equipment & headed out with Turbo & the guys. Had 2 great dives. ! reef wall dive and 1 underwater sculpture park dive. Both were exellent. I recommend Eco Dive to anyone of any experience level. Great relaxing dives. Exellent value for the money. Would definitely do it again.
Brian Murphy

2  Thank Brian M

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I arrived in Grenada on Jan 23/14 from Toronto, I had been in touch with a couple of dive operators regarding doing the Underwater Sculpture Park Dive, one said they would try and get me in the following Tues 21, another said to contact them when in Grenada and possibly also on the 21st. At the orientation on Jan 24 at our hotel Howard was present from Seafaris, I explained my issue with not being able to get on a dive sooner, he immediately called Eco Dive, spoke with Christine the owner and I was booked for 1:15 that afternoon, Christine came and picked us up, got us back to the shop, we filled out paperwork and were on our way. What a great dive operation, super friendly staff! And the Underwater Park - AMAZING!!!!! I am a certified advance diver of 30 years and it ranks right up there as a great dive, I took a ton of pictures and was so glad to get the dive in without running the risk of waiting til the following week and having weather or some other reason cancel the dive. I highly recommend Eco Dive and when I go back to Grenada, they will be the first contact I make.

1  Thank GeezerTourGangGuide
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The best for us (couple with two daughters all certified divers) was that they accommodated to our needs so we could plan diving a wreck and the underwater statues

2  Thank gaby64
Reviewed February 23, 2014

DW and I had booked a 2-stop snorkel (probably also with divers) tour with Eco Dive in Grenada while on the Celebrity Summit stop there. I got sick with a fever, coughing and runny nose and my Wife got it two days later just as we landed in Grenada. No, it wasn't Noro Virus... we picked it up just before the cruise started.

They had our credit card number and technically we couldn't cancel at that late date, but my Wife trudged off the ship and explained to Eco Dive on the docks why we couldn't make it and they were so nice to not charge us anything at all!

This is the sign of a caring, well managed company. They rely heavily on people like us for their livelihood so it was a little surprising when they didn't charge us even a deposit fee.

Kudos to Eco Dive in Grenada for their professional and caring attitude. We'll definitely use their services the next time we're on Grenada and WILL NOT get sick that time!

DD

2  Thank BaybearLancaster_PA
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Everyone here is really nice and helpful. My only issue is if you're a snorkeler, you're crammed onto a small boat with lots of divers and that's not fun. Unfortunately the snorkeling on Grenada is limited so there aren't many outfits that cater just to snorkelers and many that do are cattle boats, so you either have a big boat with loads of people (Carib Cats boat-full that I saw pulling into the area we were snorkeling in looked like my personal hell - at least 50 on board!) or you have a tiny boat with no space even though there's only 12 people. It's probably best to find out ahead of time how many people are booked and go with ED on a day when there aren't many divers.

I will say that as an aside I don't understand why Dive Grenada charges so much more than everyone else on the island for the same trip. We paid $50 for 2 snorkel stops with ED. At Dive Grenada one stop is $48 and two is a whopping $75, and their boat is just as small. Ultimately we were glad we went with ED instead.

2  Thank trav226