“Was great to Dive with a marine biologist”
Review of Eco Dive and Trek

Eco Dive and Trek
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre offering scuba diving training, certified diver excursion packages, snorkeling trips and programmes for all ages. We are locally owned and operated, a family style business led by our Marine Biologists and surrounded by our awesome professional and friendly team. We love what we do and take all activities on with a safety first approach.
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I dive all around the world and is was refreshing to dive with such a knowledgeable instructor. Grenada surprised us, and I love sharks was was happy to get close to a big pregnant nurse shark.

Date of experience: October 2011
"underwater sculptures"

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Date of experience: September 2011
Reviewed July 3, 2011

This was my first visit to Grenada and my fourth time scubadiving. The whole Eco Dive team was very professional and put me at ease right from the start. I loved the variety of colourful soft corals, the clear blue water and the friendly interaction with the other divers.

Thanks Eco Dive. For sure, I'll be back to dive again with you.

Pat, Canada

Date of experience: June 2011
4  Thank finneypat
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I live in Grenada, and dive with eco dive on a regular basis. The whole team there is excellent. Christy, the owner, is very good at finding all of the really cool small things most people swim right over. Turbo, the captain is not only very capable in runnig the dive boat, but is also a very good dive master as well. The rest of the team is also very helpful when it comes to loading the boat and assisting with gear. They now have a new booking office at port louis marina which is makes it great for if you are on a yacht

Date of experience: May 2011