“Lovely couple, lovely home, lovely stay. ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casabella Bed & Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Casabella Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 19 St. George's B&B and Inns
“Lovely couple, lovely home, lovely stay. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Ray and Odessa are the perfect hosts. From the moment we were welcomed by Odessa at the airport we felt so at ease. Their home is spotless. We thoroughly enjoyed a weeks stay with them followed by a night upon our return to Grenada after visiting Carriacou. We loved the gorgeous fruits prepared and presented from their garden. The mangos in particular were excellent. Ray and Odessa were always there to assist and really couldn't do enough for you. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable and friendly stay, then don't look anywhere else. Stay at Casa Bella, you won't regret it. Oh and by the way, the infinity pool is fantastic with gorgeous views. Thanks Ray and Odessa.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Millish
CasaBella1, Owner at Casabella Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
I must say we are truly Blessed by the guest that frequent our lovely Island and decided to stay at Casabella, it is the sincere comments, like yours and other guest, that give rise to the need to constantly try to improve the quality of our services.We appreciate your response and look forward to hopefully serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
wicken
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had a great stay at Casa Bella in January . Ray and Odessa are the most charming and friendly hosts and made us feel welcome from the beginning . We arrived to sample their delicious fruit punch, loved the breakfasts with fresh fruit from their garden and some of our group enjoyed a tasty home-cooked dinner and Odessa's very special rum punch.

The house is spotless, the beds comfortable and the little infinity pool outside deliciously refreshing with amazing views over Prickly Bay.

Odessa organised a hire car for us . It was delivered to the house and we had great fun exploring the island which is stunningly beautiful and very friendly. We felt very safe in Grenada and loved the atmosphere,the inland hills, the beaches.

Highly recommended and we would choose to stay here if we ever return.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the larger rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank justineWicken
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I had a great get away to Casa Bella. Ray and Odessa were the perfect hosts and make you feel like you are part of their family. Great environment, great food and a beautiful island. Can not wait to go back. We highly recommend Casa Bella if you are thinking of visiting.

Room Tip: bring spray to the island for the mosquitoes, get local currency for around the town, try Odessa'...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RS G
CasaBella1, Owner at Casabella Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thanks for your kind words, we too truly enjoy your company. At Casabella we take pride in making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Lexington Park, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Casa Bella is a home away from home. It was truly a wonderful experience. Just thinking about my stay brings a smile to my face. The view from the home is outstanding but the warmth and generosity of Ray and Odessa Caesar is what makes this the very best of Grenada! My husband and I highly recommends Grenada as a travel destination and Casa Bella as the place to stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Crystal_Rones
Grenada is PARADISE here on earth and Casabella wants to be a a small part of that paradise, so we are extremely proud and grateful when our guest can think of us with "a smile'. Thank you for the encouragement, we look forward to seeing you again.
Lance aux Epines, Grenada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I am currently a student at St. George's University (SGU) for Veterinary Medicine. I have been renting from Ray and Odessa Caesar for over a year now and they are accommodating and a pleasure to be around. If exams are present, they come out of nowhere with dinner or soup, just to keep you focused on your studies and to not worrying about your next meal. I stayed at the main house for about two weeks when I first arrived to the island. The rooms are well maintained and very spacious. The landscape is breathtaking with colorful plants and tall trees that give rise to yellow flowers whose sap attracts many hummingbirds. The infinity pool is a nice way to relax and cool off in the hot Caribbean sun.

The location of Casa Bella is in a town called Lance Aux Epines, which is one of the nicest towns in St. George's. It is located alongside the SGU security patrol route and is walking distance from great food and nightlife at the Prickly Bay Marina. If you are looking for a nice and tranquil getaway with excellent hosts... then 'Casa Bella' can be your home too!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank SGUstudent2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had the great privilege to become a part of the Casa Bella family and to really get to know Mr. Ray and Mrs. Odessa on a personal level. For the last three years, my husband and I rented an apartment in the bed and breakfast while my husband was a student at the medical school in Grenada. When you live in a place for three years, you become family. Mr. Ray and Mrs. Odessa took care of us like we were their own children. When I got sick, Mr. Ray made me a massive pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. When they noticed we were stressed and tired, they brought us dinner. When Mr. Ray saw that my husband was studying late at night, he checked on me periodically and made sure I felt safe. Mr. Ray even took my dog out on days where we couldn't come home. Mrs. Odessa would fold our laundry for us when we got busy. The housekeeper Mava was sweet, nice, and extremely trustworthy. We became friends with her and made sure to leave her and her sons school supplies when we left the island. Also, right before I left Grenada, I got pregnant with twins and craved mangos like crazy!! So, every day, Mr. Ray would bring me mangos "for the babies." You should stay at the B&B just to try them. They are the best mangos on the entire island. (Trust me, I've tried every variety!) Ultimately, the Caesar Family is honest, sweet, and kind. Anyone who has the opportunity to get to know this lovely family will remember their stay at Casa Bella forever. We feel so fortunate that we got to stay at the B&B for three years when usually travelers only get to stay for a few days at a time. We loved every minute of living at Casa Bella, and there is no way we could ever repay Mr. Ray and Mrs. Odessa for all the kindness and love they showed to our family over the last three years. We have only been living in the United States for a few weeks now, and we miss them very, very much. We can't wait until our journey takes us back to Grenada so we can see our second parents again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Cat A
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed here for four months while studying at St. George's University. Ray and Odessa were by far the best landlords I have ever had. They would bring me fresh juice from the garden, made me chicken noodle soup when I was sick, and even picked me up and dropped me off at the airport. They were both great landlords, never had any issues with them or with the apartment. Ray and Odessa both genuinely care about their guests. The pool is great too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank vetstudentamber
Also consider these accommodations in or near St. George's
True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa
Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel &...
#1 of 4 in Lance aux Epines
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Kalinago Beach Resort
Kalinago Beach Resort
#1 of 19 in St. George's

Been to Casabella Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!