Grooms Beach Villas and Resort
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$269
Hotels.com
Le Phare Bleu(Petite Calivigny)
  • Pool
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdeluxe studio roomthe beach house restaurantlunch menuclean roomsus dollarsbasic roomnice beachgrand ansemaurice bishopmini fridgeocean viewcleaned dailywent out of her waygloriaairportbeachestaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at Grooms Beach Villa and Resort for my vacation this year 2013. From the moment I arrived I was greeted from the friendly staff here and made me feel like they were happy to have me stay here. The grounds are beautiful and everyone from Charles the security guard, who made me feel very safe, to the chef and waitresses who served and cooked me some amazing local and foreign cuisine. The rooms are set up very nice and the maid service was top notch. I will definately would recommend for everyone to stay here. It is very close to the airport, St. Georges University, Local restaurants and life music pubs. Also just a 30 second walk is a private beach that has some great snorkeling. The island itself is like no other island in the Caribbean. From the beaches and culture, you will not find a country with more welcoming people around.

Room Tip: Deluxe studio room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A hidden secert on the lovely Island of Grenada. Walking distance from the airport. Standard room was very adequate. Food was good, room very clean and the Manager and staff were extremely friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wil F
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My stay at Grooms beach was wonderful. The staff was professional, friendly and carried my luggage up to my room. The room was beautifully furnished and extremely clean.

I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to everyone. Very close to the airport and beach.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms offers best value for money
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Isle of Reefs T
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have been staying at Grooms Beach Villas and Resort for 2 1/2 weeks and fell in love with it and the people who work here. Everyone is extremely friendly and like one big happy family. I love it here and will stay here the next time. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!

Room Tip: As far as I know, ALL rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SUNSHINE93296
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We Stayed in a Deluxe Studio Room for one week. It is a lovely and spacious room that comes with kitchenette which we only get to use once of our entire stay, we went out everyday exploring the beautiful island the people are so friendly including the staff at the hotel they were very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple