The Grooms is located really close to the airport, less than a minutes drive but surprisingly the taking off and landing of the crafts are not a disturbance. It means though that the town is a little way off and you need a taxi/bus to get around. The Grooms has a very nice pool by the restaurant/bar that serve really great dishes. You just need to ask for what it is that you want and the chef on duty will prepare it. The beach is a stone's throw away, but you have to leave the property and walk along a foot trail to get there. There's a restaurant by the beach so you can have food/drinks when you are down there (they are a bit expensive though). A comfortable bed, internet, tv, ac, mini fridge, coffee maker complete the decor in the large space for the room. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom with ample closet space and storage areas. Very spacious! Room service is daily but they didn't always replenish my stock of tea and sugar or change my utensils. Nonetheless the Grooms is a wonderful place to stay and if you get the chance, make sure you do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm friendly service, outstanding accommodation with the convenience of kitchen facilities in most rooms, a pool bar, restaurant and laundry room and a lush garden adds to the charm of this new Caribbean Resort. It is ideally located just a few steps away from the Dr. Grooms Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grooms Beach Villas and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grooms Beach Villas Hotel St. George`s
- Grooms Beach Villas And Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish