“Wonderful diving center set in a lovely resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of ScubaTech Grenada

ScubaTech Grenada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTech is based at the Calabash Hotel, which nestles in the sheltered waters of Prickly Bay on the southern coast of the island. The hotel's jetty makes access to the dive boat easy and the location means that dive sites both on the Atlantic and Caribbean sides of the island are within easy reach. We have three full time diving instructors offering the complete range of PADI programs, daily dive excursions, non motorized watersports, sight seeing tours & sunset cruises. We offer the most individual service on the island, max 4 divers per Instructor/DM. We teach in English, French and German languages. Come and discover Grenada with your ScubaTech Dive Center.
Lewiston, Maine
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Wonderful diving center set in a lovely resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

The entire staff at Scuba tech helped us to enjoy our first November dive trip, in years, without weather issues. Grenada is, apparently, below the hurricane belt. This fact is evident in the condition of their underwater environment with unspoiled reefs, corals, fans, sponges. Also, I saw quite a few species that I had not met before and we never encountered other divers or a crowded dive boat. The brief stroll from our room at The Calabash provided easy access to all dive facilities. We were surprised that so few of the Calabash guests were in Grenada for diving. Boat rides were rarely more than 15 minutes and every site was beautiful.

Visited November 2011

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An exceptional dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

Really efficient, really professional, really knowledgeable and very good value

Visited November 2011
2 Thank BlackHat7
Luton
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good Diving Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

The instructors were knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Also they gave out great tips to improve your diving experience...you can't wish for more.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank i3lance
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An unforgettable experience, great people, amazing places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

I had never done Diving before and after looking around at a few other dive centres, I decided upon Scuba-tech which turned out to be a fantastic decision! The staff there were friendly, helpful and full of information, all being very experienced divers themselves had much to teach! Initially I just went and did the open water course, but having enjoyed it so much and being told of what other dives were available, I ended up doing an amazing night dive to shark reef where we saw numerous huge turtles and other wildlife. I also did a full dive day which involved 3 dives and a beach barbecue, again a fantastic experience. By the end of the holiday, I'd made some great friends and cannot wait to return! Thanks to everyone!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Matthew S
Port Townsend
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the most enjoyable outfits I've dived with.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Carsten and Aki and Sou were just about the most professional, personable and enjoyable team I've had the pleasure to dive with. I'm 65 years old, a PADI divemaster, but with less than 100 dives. My dive buddy was a 62 year old woman who did her open water certification 15 or so years ago and had not been underwater since. Aki led her through all the steps to get her comfortable and safe again, then held her hand all through the two two-tank and one night dive we did with them. Couldn't have been better!
Greg Root