“Interesting dive sight”

Underwater Sculptures
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was designed to help take some pressure off other parts of the reef as this area was damaged by a storm. The concrete sculptures were interesting and sometimes thought-provoking. They are going to be adding more to keep the interest up. Our dive master mentioned he counted 63 sculptures.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The sculptures were a bit disappointing but it's a great area for snorkeling with a wide variety, colour and size, of fish. Dragon Bay next door was idyllic.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Dive Grenada toured this venue. The sculptures were vandalized and they have not been looked after. You cannot compare these sculptures to Isla Mujeres. Still a must see.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was a good idea implemented to give snorklers and divers an added twist to the usual water event. The guide on our boat actually snorkered with us to provided a guided tour of all the monuments. He dove also dove down at each monument to spread some food attracting additional fish to enhance the experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am glad we were on a private boat and not paying to go there on a tour. I was interesting and I had fun but it is somewhat limited and I suspect I would have been disappointed if I had gone there on a tour.