“Brilliant”

Boots Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 65 Restaurants in St. George's
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Upminster
“Brilliant”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Just got back from an amazing meal. Only the two of us there tonight but that didn't matter one jot. Excellent food, super service and great company of Boots and his daughter Tamara. Boots' son Paul picked us up and returned us to our hotel, of course for a fee, but less than a local taxi would have been! If you choose to eat there, and you're daft if you pass it over, remember you're in Grenada and things are done differently there, so don't compare with home, just enjoy it!

As others have said not the cheapest around but WELL wort it.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank UpminsterBrian

Munster, Indiana
“Great Little Secret”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were told to go here to get true Grenadian style food. What a gem. You MUST call and see if Boots is cooking that night and make a reservation. The menu is a 5 course meal and it's what Boots decides to cook. You choose the main course, but the rest is up to what he cooks that night. Not one of us was disappointed. This restaurant in in a residential area in Boot's home which makes it quite quaint. Nothing real fancy...... just great food. A must try, I highly recommend it for anyone who is a foodie.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Barbara0414
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“True taste of Grenada”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

You must have a reservation - you can't just "drop in" -but the atmosphere and food is worth the extra effort. We were there over the Independence Day Holiday and so there was a special desert with the National Colors included. The portion was, I thought, very substantial (no tapas dining this). If you need a canine fix (missing your doggies at home) Boots has a well behaved black lab.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TheMachead
frequente , Grenada
“Most Amazing Food In Grenada!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I think I am going on my 6th visit to boots and will use any excuse I can find to go back to this place. Ms. Ruby, Mr. Boots and their family are some of the sweetest people I have encountered during my one year in Grenada. The food is beyond amazing and before I leave every time i leave I already know when is the next time I am coming back. I owe it to my mom who found this restaurant on here and was determined to try it. The price is unbeatable, for only 90 EC, you get quality food with the most sensational flavors. Basically, Boots is one of the best things that have happened to me in Grenada. Definitely come try this place..you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Dr A
Chile
“Local Food”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

If you like local food this is one of the good restaurants that you could try. is not in the touristic center but quite close in a local neighborhood

Visited February 2012