“Crab Back”
Review of BB's Crabback

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. George's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My wife and I had an excellent meal at BBs you really have to visit its on the harbour side and is well positioned for a meal with a view our table overlooked the harbour and the passing watercraft added to the atmosphere,the menu is varied and has something for everybody the staff are polite and friendly the meal was well cooked and presented,the only downside to our meal was the price and the limited dessert menu,its not a cheap place to eat,so enjoy but keep an eye on the price or you could be in for a shock.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Liked sitting by the water and the food tasted good but the portions were really small and it was very expensive. Also lots of very loud students who were smoking.

1  Thank Dulcie O
Reviewed April 29, 2014

After having been highly recommended by our Airport taxi driver we made BB's a destination during our trip to Grenada.
We hit BB's at the lunch hour. I had the special of the day which was Kingfish. My wife Sonia had the bean stew. Both dishes were over the top. Portions were more than expected. Flavour was something you would imagine tasting after watching a documentary travel show. Staff was courteous, BB met us at the front and his lovely wife was our server. The view of the beautiful harbour was magnificent. The walls on the inside of the restaurant are a canvas for patrons to write comments of their experience at BB's with felt tip markers. I noticed such a comment from people from Finland where I have very close friends. I photo'd the comment and sent it off to my Finn family...... All in all visit BB's.....you will be happy.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Visited here with my family for lunch after a tour round St George's.

The views are excellent and a table by the water is a must.

We had the Crabback to start which was superb. Could eat again and again. For mains we had goat curry, shrimp and ribs. All were good and served with excellent rice and peas.

To finish, I had the bananas in lemon and rum. Wow.

Will visit again.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We just got back from magnificent 7-Sister Falls Hike & dip in natural pool, and followed Neil & Yuli's suggestion(from Celebrity Eclipse cruise- March 2014) to go for crab entrée for light lunch at BB's,....definitely a great idea! We had friendly service, waterfront table and everything was delicious! Highly recommend it!