“A wonderful time - and great food”
Review of BB's Crabback

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. George's
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nordenham, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful time - and great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Location: Overlooking the Carenage and Great Anse Bay. Great views.
Decor: Original and fun.
Food: Great! Jerk Pork really nice and hot, curried goat well cooked and tasty.
Drink: What a rumpunch!
Service: Quick and efficient. BB is a real character, very friendly an welcoming, and his family follows in his steps.
We spent a wonderful evening at BB's. The food was the best we had in Grenada. Worth the money.

1 Thank EllenRegina2014

• Polish first
Grenada
“Authentic, welcoming and relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food, with options for the kids. Very welcoming, especially by the man himself - thanks for a great evening BB, we'll be back . . . . .

Visited April 2014
Kailua
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a winner”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Have visited BBs Crabback a few times and always come away more than satisfied. The portions are ample, the presentation is delightful and the selection is wonderful. I cant get enough of Callalou soup. My kids love the pancakes still but have tried most everything I have put in front of them and enjoyed it. I have even stopped by just to get a crabback for a snack.

The view of the harbor is peaceful and our servers have island charm. Be sure to meet the owners, and try it for lunch time too.

New York City, New York
“The chocolate cake dessert was AMAZING”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Friendly service, great price, perfectly cooked fish (really tasty sauce - we practically licked our plates clean), fresh salad, rice, and plenty of all of it. But I wanted to try the dessert....and that chocolate cake was one of the best desserts I have ever had in my life...and I have eaten in some of the finest places in Paris, London, Vienna, etc. Hats off to the chef.

Bedford, New Hampshire
“Mediocre food with a gourmet price tag!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My friends and I are students on the island and had heard good things about BB's so we thought we would try it out for dinner. The appetizer (crabback) and entree (goat curry) were average, but the size of the meal did not seem to match the highly inflated price of the dishes. The worst part of the meal was the banana dessert. It was literally a banana drenched in what tasted like grain alcohol, with a tiny scope of ice cream for 29EC. Overall it was a very disappointing dining experience.

5 Thank Jessica L