“We loved this place!”
Review of BB's Crabback

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. George's
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This spot offered a rare combination of great food and service. Don't resist trying the signature "Crabback" appetizer. I also loved the mild goat curry main while my wife enjoyed the shrimp main.

1  Thank Oshawa_Wanderer
Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We ate here twice - once for dinner and once at lunchtime; both were great experiences. A really warm welcome on both visits. A good atmosphere both times; the staff looked after us so well and the food is just delicious- the best ratatouille I have ever tasted - and the crabback is to die for. We considered both meals to be excellent value for money. We made a reservation for the meal for dinner (probably a good idea) but dropped in at lunch time. It did get busy however so probably good to turn up early.

1  Thank BeatriceKelowna_BC
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We had the crabback, split pea risotto and cole slaw. All were excellent. We ask for hot sauce, which they make in house, found it good also. It's curry based as was the risotto. Highly recommend.

1  Thank BT_Mich
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We came here after 2 weeks on the island and were blown away by the veggie option. Although this might have something to do with having got thoroughly bored of the same things served elsewhere, I do also genuinely think it was very tasty - it was a risotto with surprising and unknown ingredients. We were there at 6pm and it was relatively empty (no cruise ship docked!). The service was great and Ashley in particular was super helpful by helping us arrange somewhere to stay in desperate circumstances.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Six of us had lunch here & we all thoroughly enjoyed it. As the title of my review states, the food, service & atmosphere of the place were all great.
I had BB's signature dish for my main course, which was Goat meat cooked in curry & coconut milk. It was very tasty. I could eat it right now after thinking about it again :-)
We will definitely return to BB's if & when we visit Grenada again.