“Delightful”
Review of BB's Crabback

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. George's
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were on a Cruise and had read the reviews for this resturant beforehand. The famous crabbacks are on the menu as a starter, but as it was lunchtime this was sufficient, with a side of fries & green salad, it was delicious. The front of house staff were very welcoming and the service quick, we had a lovely table over looking the habour. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We found BBs to be quite good- the crabback and barracuda were excellent. The prawns were a bitbtough and chewy but the sauce was excellent. The baked plaintains were a nice change. Teh juice drink and rum punch were very good, although the second rum punch was about 95% rum! The prices were high relative to other St. Georges restaurants- 275 EC for 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 1 juice and 2 rum punches - but comparable to a decent seafood restaurant in the states. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate here on our first visit to the Carenage area of St. George harbor - we loved it so much we went back again towards the end of our vaca. Food is very fresh and wonderfully flavored, and you can't beat the view right over the water of the bay, looking back at the colorful town and all the beautiful and varied ships. I also had my first taste of the famous "sorrel" drink (I told our server to surprise me with something refreshing - they specialize in fruit drinks, all fresh) - and I loved it so much I bought some sorrel at the Saturday market and made my own extract. Fun!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our party of 4 ate there last nite. Wife & I both had the crab back appetizers, and they fill the bill! Dont miss em! Her mahi mahi was very good, as was my "Meaty Mia" chicken. Service was slow considering we were the 2nd or 3rd party seated. We weren't in a hurry tho, and enjoyed the view. As others noted, it was pricey, and my friend's shrimp dish was VERY small. If you're in a hurry, you''ll be dissapointed, but hey mon, don't worry, be happy!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Two drinks,one small salad, and three ribs with very little meat on them.
$57.00 US dollars, Much better places to eat on the island.This place has
a nice view, and the owners are nice until you question the over priced bill.
Then watch out !! Go to this place if you need to get RIPPED OFF