“Great place, view, atmosphere - and wonderful food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of BB's Crabback

BB's Crabback
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. George's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Jamaican
Good for: Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sisters, OR
“Great place, view, atmosphere - and wonderful food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ate here on our first visit to the Carenage area of St. George harbor - we loved it so much we went back again towards the end of our vaca. Food is very fresh and wonderfully flavored, and you can't beat the view right over the water of the bay, looking back at the colorful town and all the beautiful and varied ships. I also had my first taste of the famous "sorrel" drink (I told our server to surprise me with something refreshing - they specialize in fruit drinks, all fresh) - and I loved it so much I bought some sorrel at the Saturday market and made my own extract. Fun!

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Westcliffe
“Pricey, but worth it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our party of 4 ate there last nite. Wife & I both had the crab back appetizers, and they fill the bill! Dont miss em! Her mahi mahi was very good, as was my "Meaty Mia" chicken. Service was slow considering we were the 2nd or 3rd party seated. We weren't in a hurry tho, and enjoyed the view. As others noted, it was pricey, and my friend's shrimp dish was VERY small. If you're in a hurry, you''ll be dissapointed, but hey mon, don't worry, be happy!

Sarnia, Canada
“RIP OFF !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Two drinks,one small salad, and three ribs with very little meat on them.
$57.00 US dollars, Much better places to eat on the island.This place has
a nice view, and the owners are nice until you question the over priced bill.
Then watch out !! Go to this place if you need to get RIPPED OFF

• Visited February 2013
7 Thank Patman C
Cambridge, Ontario
“Totally over-rated!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very pricey, small portions, not very cozy, great water view though. Interesting to try "crab backs". We had way better food elsewhere. Don't believe the hype!! Trust me, I have worked in restaurants for years!!!!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank OntarioCambridge
New Brunswick, Canada
“You can't miss this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went to Grenada on a cruise and were told about this restaurant by staff members on the cruise ship. They said it was "the" place to eat in St Georges. We were not disappointed!.
Of course we had the house speciality-- it arrived very quickly leaving us thinking it would be "fast food". It wasn't--it was fresh, home made and very good!
The location on the water front along with an open wall and deck on the water side is very nice. The staff were very friendly and efficient. When we left, I forgot a parcel on the table and went back 10 minutes later to see if it was still there. The waitress had picked it up and put it on the bar in case I came back for it. Thank you. We will definitely go back if we ever get the chance to visit Grenada again.

• Visited January 2013