“A True Grenadian Experience”
Review of Chez Patrick's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #118 of 206 Restaurants in Grenada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

A great place to get a taste of the local fare. Plate after plate after plate of tapas is served by a wonderful staff that is friendly, chatty, and quite funny. I wasn't crazy about every single thing, but I will say I enjoyed about 90% of it very much and even those that I wasn't so crazy about were fun to taste. No better and less expensive way to sample this much Caribbean fare.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I'm not a very adventurous food eater, but Patrick's does a great job introducing and getting you into many different local foods. in 3 rounds of tapas, and a round of soup appetizer, and dessert. I can also be a picky eater that is not into too much seafood, but not a single dish gave me pause, i gobbled them all up!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Two of the three of us really enjoyed Patrick's. The third found there were too many things that she just didn't care for, which surprised me, since she's eaten a lot of Caribbean cuisine. Basically, this is Caribbean home cooking, family style, and I loved it. Yummy dishes, convenient location. Now it is not fancy, you're on the main road (which was a plus for us since we could just take the bus), and bugs can be a little problem. But, heh, you're in the islands! Get with the atmosphere!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Excellent place for trying out the local cuisine. While the portions aren't that big, the amazing and distinct flavour of all the ~15 dishes more than makes up for it! I loved the callallo soup! I suggest you try it out earlier in your trip so you know what sort of local food suits your taste buds and can enjoy Grenada better. Great staff, great ambiance, slightly pricey for the portions (but then again I'm a student :p) but definitely worth a visit. Also, we really loved their drinks.
Better to make reservations beforehand though.

1  Thank tijiana
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Sometimes chaotic in nature, it's usually overbooked if the boats are in, but the tapas-style food is worth the effort.