“Wonderful Caribbean food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Caribbean food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Sometimes chaotic in nature, it's usually overbooked if the boats are in, but the tapas-style food is worth the effort.

Visited January 2013

Macclesfield, UK
“Home style cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We visited to try some authentic food and came away satisfied. The service was friendly - it took while to get through it all but with that many courses it's not surprising. In Grenada you learn to take things easy - you're on holiday, you see. You might not like everything, but if you like sampling new food then it's a good way to spend an evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto
“Fun way to sample local cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a great prix fixe meal of local specialties here.Of about 20 small samplers plates, one or two were not to our taste but most were delicious. Who knew I'd love callallo soup?

Visited January 2013
White Hall, Virginia
“Down island food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best place in Grenada for authentic Grenadian food. Meals are served "family style", only choice is your beverage. Good variety.

Visited October 2012
West Haven, Connecticut
“Food is authentic but the service was terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I lived on the island for 3 years and I'm very accustomed to the life and ways of the the people and places. Everyone always raved about Patrick's so finally when my cousin visited we decided to go. I wasn't impressed with the food as everyone else was. You do get a good amount of food and it's home cooked right from his kitchen. The experience was ruined though because Patrick took a particular and aggressive disliking to me as two people in our party cancelled 10 minutes before we left for the restaurant and I was the bearer of the bad news. Sitting on his porch I got to listen to him rant and rave to his partner about how horrible I was for not coming with the 2 extra people. It made my meal very uncomfortable. By the end for some reason he was less rude to me but I would never go back or recommend it. We were even charged for the other 2 people's meal that didn't show up which we had not anticipated. The price for what we got was not exactly stellar either. It might have been a decent experience if it wasn't for Patrick himself.

• Visited October 2011