Just returned from 2 great weeks at this resort.The views are stunning and the staff is great. The resort was only at 38% occupancy so the srevice was exceptional. You never waited for anything.The rooms are clean and well stocked daily.We were in the villas farthest from the main hotel and loved it. A lot of stairs to walk up to the main hotel for meals and entertainment but we liked that to get some exercise. You could always take the trolley and never saw anyone wait too long for it to pick them up.Food was excellant. No complaints there was always something that you liked to eat.Many choices. We did 2 a la cartes. The Gourmet and the Italian. We enjoyed both although the portions were very small.Met some wonderful people. Julianne from Australia and Harry from Holland thanks for the chats it was very nice talking with you.Cannot comment on excursions because we did none. This trip was all about rest and relaxation and both was accomplished.Beware of premium club people ( time share ) they are very persistant. We got very good at avoiding them.We would definetly return hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: Main pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace 3 beachside hydromassage tubs Loungers, sun umbrellas and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) Wedding gazebo Buffet-style main restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 bars, cocktail lounge, chill out zone, 1 snack bar Sports facilities: gym Pueblo Principe: Shopping and leisure mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars and disco. Rooms: 295 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View, Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror. Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Terrace WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: sitting area, sofa-bed and ironing set Club Golden Junior Suites (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Park Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Auditorium for corporate meetings Panoramic lifts Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Samana