Returned October 28th from a one week stay at this gorgeous resort. Stayed in the Royal Golden Suite Villas building 33. Would have preferred 31 for the overall view, but the suite was extremely clean and well kept and large. Fridge stocked everyday with water, beer and soft drinks. We did tip our maid on a daily basis and on our last day left her a small gift. Which she thought was something we had forgot and came running out with it to us....such an honest woman. All of the hotel staff were wonderful. Never had a problem with any of the staff. We spent most of our time during the day at the Jacuzzi pool as it was close to our suite. We did eat most of our lunches at the pool bar/buffet at the Jacuzzi pool. It had a good enough variety for lunch. Did go to the main beach via the elevator. Beach was clean and there were plenty of lounges available. Even managed to get a cabana one afternoon!! Did use the shuttle service which when we called was at the villa within minutes to take us to the main building. Ate breakfast 5 times and dinner 3 times at the main buffet. Great selection of food. And varied day to day. Dinners at the a la carte restaurants - enjoyed the gourmet and seafood (twice). Had the surf and turf both times. Was delicious. The Italian was a little disappointing, although my husband thoroughly enjoyed his meal there. The views from this resort are amazing. The other tourists we met were all very friendly and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful vacation. We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation. Was our first trip to Dominican Republic. Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa did not disappoint. Adults only resort too boot!! So glad we went. Would go back in a minute....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: Main pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace 3 beachside hydromassage tubs Loungers, sun umbrellas and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) Wedding gazebo Buffet-style main restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 bars, cocktail lounge, chill out zone, 1 snack bar Sports facilities: gym Pueblo Principe: Shopping and leisure mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars and disco. Rooms: 295 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View, Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror. Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Terrace WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: sitting area, sofa-bed and ironing set Club Golden Junior Suites (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Park Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Auditorium for corporate meetings Panoramic lifts Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Samana