For my husband and myself it was our first experience at an all inclusive resort for vacation. Everything was beyond our expectations, the hotel, the service, the food - the Buffet meals were fantastic, everything one would want and more and the highest quality foods. Le Gourmet a la carte restaurant was French cuisine at it's finest. All the staff at the resort were amazing, happy, couldn't do enough for us and so kind and loving. The views from our room at the resort was spectacular. Our 2 trips outside the resort, to Cascade/ Waterfall El Limon and Los Haistises and Bacardi Island experience were adventurous and very gratifying experiences. Our stay at the resort was overall a phenomenal experience. Our Air Transat contact person, Diane was very helpful and gave all of us her 24 hour phone number in case of an emergency. This was so reassuring, thank you Diane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: Main pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace 3 beachside hydromassage tubs Loungers, sun umbrellas and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) Wedding gazebo Buffet-style main restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 bars, cocktail lounge, chill out zone, 1 snack bar Sports facilities: gym Pueblo Principe: Shopping and leisure mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars and disco. Rooms: 295 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View, Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror. Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Terrace WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: sitting area, sofa-bed and ironing set Club Golden Junior Suites (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Park Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Auditorium for corporate meetings Panoramic lifts Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Samana