I have never been on a trip before outside of my country (Canada), and I was very nervous about our first family vacation to a tropical place. When we arrived, I was a little lost and confused becausethe resort was so big and has so much to offer. The first night we learned our way around and it was very easy to understand due to the amazing staff that works there. I have never met such friendly people in my life. If you need something, they are there to help you always. It is beyond beautiful here and such a friendly place to be and it is near a lot of things. I would definatly reccomend this to everyone, my friends and family. Also there are many excursions offered, so you are never there with nothing to do. And the beaches, pool, and wet bar are a lot of fun too. I also enjoyed the variety of food they offer at the buffet. Very good. Again, the view is simply breath taking, and the people here are so nice. Definatly the place to go if you are nervous about going to a different country. I plan on visiting here again soon because I have made such good friends here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services: Main pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace 3 beachside hydromassage tubs Loungers, sun umbrellas and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) Wedding gazebo Buffet-style main restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 bars, cocktail lounge, chill out zone, 1 snack bar Sports facilities: gym Pueblo Principe: Shopping and leisure mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars and disco. Rooms: 295 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View, Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror. Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Terrace WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: sitting area, sofa-bed and ironing set Club Golden Junior Suites (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Park Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Auditorium for corporate meetings Panoramic lifts Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Samana