My husband and I stayed a week in paradise. This resort is so quiet and tranquil. The service and the staff were the best we have ever had. They couldn't do enough to make your stay anything but wonderful. We had a junior suite superior and it was beautiful. We were in Villa 7, second floor and had a wonderful ocean view. Never once heard any noise from neighbours so it felt almost like your own private villa. The food was wonderful and well presented. One morning at breakfast there wasn't a sugar container on our table so my husband just went to the next table to get a few packets and before he sat down they had placed one on our table.
We enjoyed the beach even though it wasn't a long expanse that we are used to. We knew this before arriving so it wasn't a problem. Both pools were well maintained with plenty of loungers.
The assortment of top shelf liquor was also very nice, We enjoyed many Baileys on ice in the lobby after dinner...Thankyou to Alexis and his wonderful staff ( Jose, Rosario to name but 2) for a truly memorable holiday. We hope to return SOON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 pools 3 Jacuzzis with bar Large sun terrace and gardens with loungers and sun umbrellas Pool and beach towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 1 tennis court Motorised water sports (additional charge) Store Heliport WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) Main buffet-style restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Cocktail Lounge Snack-bar Wedding gazebo Rooms 268 rooms including 5 types Superior, Junior Suite, Superior Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite and Beach Villas. Superior Junior Suites, Deluxe Junior Suites and Beach Villas are larger than the Junior Suite and Superior. Room facilities: King size four poster bed Air conditioning Ceiling fan Sitting area with desk Balcony or terrace Fully-equipped marble bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, separate shower, bidet, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Telephone in bathroom Don Pablo Collection amenities Bathrobe and slippers Radio alarm clock with iPod docking station Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Flat screen satellite TV Safe Mini-bar with alcoholic drinks Wifi (free of charge) Coffee-making facilities Ironing set 24 hour room service Evening downturn service Outdoor Jacuzzi (Deluxe Junior Suites) Butler service Pillow menu Aroma menu Beach Villas: Seafront location with outdoor Jacuzzi, pillow menu available on request, baggage unpacking and ironing service, laundry service (optional) Other services Medical and pharmacy service (additional charge for both) Stores in the hotel Heliport and private boat (available on request for an additional charge) Mainland reception and transfer by boat (included in the booking fee) Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BP USA TRAVEL INC, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Hotel
- Cayo Levantado Samana
- Cayo Levantado Dominican Republic
- Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
- Cayo Levantado Hotel Samana