Stayed at Cayo with my wife during early August, so much to say on this resort it has a feel of exclusive privacy surrounding the island as to more expensive resorts we have stayed at "Value for money" hard to beat with this quality feel and PERSONAL service
A beautiful well kept resort with trees, palms ,flowers in abundance , Always see staff cleaning ,
Accomodation is more private and romantic if you chose Villas our preference sea view
1st floor recomend villa 4 as has a lovely walk to hotel reception or get the " buggy" .The beaches where not the best we experianced but fine for relaxing and shade as natural trees . We found the food in MainBuffet good and Don Pablo V Good no problems with any tummy issues , Drinks where top shelf if you requested with a good selection,
We found Beds comfortable and no room issues ,95% Staff all very pleasent and made us feel like royal guests " the odd dollar tip helps " they are on a very low wage so the
little thank you's help them ,A spot on holiday made by other guest we met and we will return one other year .
We had 1 problem which was some building works in main building which after speaking with reception they moved us to a villa " Issue dealt with proffesionaly & prompt , THANK YOU TO ALL AT CAYO FOR YOUR VERY HARD WORK,.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 pools 3 Jacuzzis with bar Large sun terrace and gardens with loungers and sun umbrellas Pool and beach towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 1 tennis court Motorised water sports (additional charge) Store Heliport WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) Main buffet-style restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Cocktail Lounge Snack-bar Wedding gazebo Rooms 268 rooms including 5 types Superior, Junior Suite, Superior Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite and Beach Villas. Superior Junior Suites, Deluxe Junior Suites and Beach Villas are larger than the Junior Suite and Superior. Room facilities: King size four poster bed Air conditioning Ceiling fan Sitting area with desk Balcony or terrace Fully-equipped marble bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, separate shower, bidet, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Telephone in bathroom Don Pablo Collection amenities Bathrobe and slippers Radio alarm clock with iPod docking station Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Flat screen satellite TV Safe Mini-bar with alcoholic drinks Wifi Coffee-making facilities Ironing set 24 hour room service Evening downturn service Outdoor Jacuzzi (Deluxe Junior Suites) Butler service Pillow menu Aroma menu Beach Villas: Seafront location with outdoor Jacuzzi, pillow menu available on request, baggage unpacking and ironing service, laundry service (optional) Other services Medical and pharmacy service (additional charge for both) Stores in the hotel Heliport and private boat (available on request for an additional charge) Mainland reception and transfer by boat (included in the booking fee) Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BP USA TRAVEL INC, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Hotel
- Cayo Levantado Samana
- Cayo Levantado Dominican Republic
- Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
- Cayo Levantado Hotel Samana