I traveled here may 1st with 3 other ladies, and from a fequent vacationer everything about this resort was 5 star.Our room was stunning,jaw dropping even. The maids kept the rooms in immaculate condition and even came in the evening to tidy up and leave a night time poem and chocolates.
The pools were clean and they never seemed over crowded. Never had a problem finding a lounge chair. The towels were unlimited, and the pool bar and chips and bar snacks all day long. And the pool boy "miguel" was very accomodating and easy on the eyes!
The best part of this trip was the staff, a special thanks to Maximo, veronic and Walky. These people and ALL the other staff members were amazing. They socialized with us gave us great service and always had a smile on their face. These people deserved every tip we gave them and it upset me to see that about 80% of people didn't tip at all..not even a dollar every few drinks, and these staff members deffinately deserved it.
Over All a great experience, i will be aa returning guest and highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for low key,beautiful views, clean and comfortable accomodations and friendly staff and the food well lets just say i gained quite a few pounds, DELICIOUS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 pools 3 Jacuzzis with bar Large sun terrace and gardens with loungers and sun umbrellas Pool and beach towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 1 tennis court Motorised water sports (additional charge) Store Heliport WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) Main buffet-style restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Cocktail Lounge Snack-bar Wedding gazebo Rooms 268 rooms including 5 types Superior, Junior Suite, Superior Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite and Beach Villas. Superior Junior Suites, Deluxe Junior Suites and Beach Villas are larger than the Junior Suite and Superior. Room facilities: King size four poster bed Air conditioning Ceiling fan Sitting area with desk Balcony or terrace Fully-equipped marble bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, separate shower, bidet, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Telephone in bathroom Don Pablo Collection amenities Bathrobe and slippers Radio alarm clock with iPod docking station Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Flat screen satellite TV Safe Mini-bar with alcoholic drinks Wifi (free of charge) Coffee-making facilities Ironing set 24 hour room service Evening downturn service Outdoor Jacuzzi (Deluxe Junior Suites) Butler service Pillow menu Aroma menu Beach Villas: Seafront location with outdoor Jacuzzi, pillow menu available on request, baggage unpacking and ironing service, laundry service (optional) Other services Medical and pharmacy service (additional charge for both) Stores in the hotel Heliport and private boat (available on request for an additional charge) Mainland reception and transfer by boat (included in the booking fee) Specialised service for organising weddings, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BP Travel USA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Hotel
- Cayo Levantado Samana
- Cayo Levantado Dominican Republic
- Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
- Cayo Levantado Hotel Samana