“Awesome!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to our luxury penthouse with breathtaking ocean views and two minutes away from the beach!
On the first level, you'll find a large living room with a spacious patio overlooking the pool.  Cieling fans in the large and spacious living area makes it so home like!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Cieling fans in the large and spacious living area makes it so home like!
The large sofas seat all guests comfortably around the coffee table that matches the interior design
The living room is the main access point to the kitchen, balcony and upstairs
Soft colors match the selected interior design
The first level leads to the balcony
Covered Balcony with a Pool View
Balcony overlooking the swimming pool.
You can see your friends, kids and family in the pool from here!
You can cook and enjoy your food in a neat, fully equipped kitchen.
Another angle for the kitchen and the dining area adjacent to the living room.
There are three bedrooms – Lilac, Rose and Blue with two full bathrooms. All beds can be divided
Lilac bedroom. Nicely decorated bedroom with super spacious super king size bed.
It' could be separated to two single.  There is additional wardrobe.
This is the Blue Master bedroom.
With private shower. With big wardrobe.
Hangers and shelves to put all your things.
This is the Lovely Rose bedroom
With super spacious super king size bed.
It can be separated into two singles.
The place is just remodeled
Everything is brand new
There are three bathrooms
Details in the living room
Coffee Table detail
The second level has a spa, bar, It's not a hot tub it's a massage tub!  Full bathroom, laundry.
Enjoy your own roof-top spa!
There is a special exquisite bar.
Lovely bar view. You have your BBQ and right here you have, music, cocktails and nice time together.
There's a small area - we call it the Observation Deck - on the third level to sunbathe or chit-chat
Kick back in comfortable chairs or armechairs to enjoy yourself
A full, standalone bathroom. Nearby to BBQ and party deck.
Getting hungry? Time to BBQ
The view from the observation deck
Real photo of the Punta Cana beach rated amongst the top-10 beaches in the world by the Best Beaches
A real photo of the beautiful Bavaro/Punta Cana beach
And one more angle to show the beauty of our breathtaking beach.
That's exactly how you can observe everything from your chaise-longue
Punta Cana is calling...
Punta Cana beaches. You can enjoy with your family and friends the best beaches in the world.
Map with attractions: you can use it as your guide. But of course we'll provide all information.
Map. What is nearby. You can see we have really centric position. And you have 3-5 min to walk
Speed boats excursion
Catalina Island Excursion.
Mustang racing
Samana Island excursion
Parasailing
Strongly recommend to visit this one. Amazing eco retreat. Unbelievable memories for you
buggy
Weddings
Wind Surfing
Catalina Island excursion
Punta Cana night life. Three best night clubs:  Coco Bongo, Oro, Imagine
Swim with dolphins! We will organize it for you.
Great excursions for you!
Buggy adventures Quadro safari
Helicopter Tours
Helicopter Tours
Balloon Journey
Hoyo Azul. I strongly recommend to visit this one. Amazing eco retreat. Unbelievable memories
Punta Cana night life. Three best night clubs:  Coco Bongo, Oro, Imagine.
4x4 Safari tour
Punta Cana night life. Three best night clubs:  Coco Bongo, Oro, Imagine. They are safe and nice.
SUP surfing (Stand Up Paddling)
Saona Island excursion
Dolphin Explorer
Flamingo
Golf Course
Parasailing
The best beach in the world
With sand and blue water
3 min walking to the ocean
5 min walking to volleyball court
5 min walking from restaurants and bars.
The view over the patio
5 min by car to Diamond SPA
Blue waters wait for you
5 min by car to The Palma Real
10 min by car to The Coco Bongo disco club.
10 min to The San Juan shopping mall
Use this everyday microwave for a quick bite to eat when enjoying your luxury style  vacation
Modern gadgets at your disposal to make fresh juice, warm toast and hot coffee/tea
Carbon Monoxide Detector
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Анастасия...
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Absolutely enjoyed the experience!! We stayed there with two of my friends and it was awesome, feeling comfortable and like home. The place is located within walking distance to restaurants, cafes and shops. The view is amazing!!! We fell in love with the Dominican Republic, never thought I'd like it so much! :) People, views and the way everything is organised is spectacular!The property is spacious, with all the facilities like AC, kitchen utensils and s.o. The host is super responsive and he also helped us organise some activities, excursions (I recommend visiting Saona island) and transportation which is very convenient especially when it’s you first time there (it was our case). We had some problems with our flight (it was delayed) and the host was so sweet and organised transportation and checked us in a bit later. During our stay we couldn't find the tea pot, and addressed the host. He brought it within 20 minutes! That's super fast. And it was literally the only inconvenience we had. Definitely would recommend it to our friends and anyone who is going to explore the DR by themselves and enjoy private vacation, not in a resort!

Liked best: Service
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 27, 2016
Anastasia, thank you so much! I'm very glad that you liked your first trip to the DR. It was a pleasure to help you during your stay. You, and your lovely friends were great! Next time you visit us we'll show you a lot more, I promise. Thanks again for visiting us.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Reality Check, it's not a 5 star resort”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I generally don't write reviews, but I feel obligated to share our experience as this place fell well short of expectations. I would rate this a high 2 to a low 3, certainly not a 5. Where to start? The condo is not 4100 sq ft as advertised on the website. It is approximately 1400 sq ft with a small kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and a living room. There is a large deck above the condo, which has similar square footage. The cold tub is on the deck. No, that is not a misprint, there is no hot water line connected to the cool tub and no heater to the cool tub, so you get room temperature water. A couple of my kids used it one night after a couple stiff drinks, but that was it.
There really isn't any ocean view. I'm not sure where the picture came from that is on the website, but it wasn't taken from this condo. Seems like false advertising to me. I attached a picture that shows if you stand at the right spot on the upper deck you can see a tad bit of water. See if you can find the water in the picture.
The condo is located in an area where we weren't sure if it was safe. The condo itself was in decent condition, but there was trash in the streets and kids selling drugs on the street corner. The local restaurant hires a full time security guard that walks around with a shotgun. I was disappointed to learn that the lock on the sliding glass door is broken, so it would have been easy for someone to gain access to the condo. Fortunately, this did not happen. No attempt was made to fix the lock. We were told it was a safe neighborhood. That said, we weren't comfortable sending our teenage girls to the beach by themselves.
The best beach access is the restaurant at the end of the street. You can use their lounge chairs for a fee or "free" if you buy enough food and drinks from the restaurant. This was not as advertised, but we made it work.
Condo pool (see attached picture) did not look swimmable so we never got in. We didn't see anybody else swim either.
We were without hot water for showers for several days. Vaisily sent workers to fix the hot water, but it took them several attempts and several days to be successful. Cool showers after a hot day on the beach are OK, but cool showers in the morning are quite unpleasant - more like a camping trip versus a "luxury condo".
When you arrive, you are greeted with a list of rules (see photo). I understand you can get bad clients, but all this did was add stress to our vacation. Vaisily did provide some leniency to the rules by providing some extra towels and charcoal for the grill.
We were surprised to learn that you don't put toilet paper in the toilets - evidently the local waste treatment plants cannot accommodate this. I suspect the resorts are different, but I could be wrong.

We were without power 2 nights. One night was a regional outage due to poor weather. The second night, it was only our condo. Cold showers in the dark!

Grocery stores in Punta Cana leave much to be desired. We had planned to prepare most of our own food due to special diets, but we ended up going out most of the time. The grocery store is a $10 taxi ride away. Vaisily pointed out a nice bakery where we got coffee and pastries in the morning.

My kids were very disappointed in the quality of the Wifi. Streaming was not an option.

You are solicited EVERYWHERE. They will sell you sand on the beach. It gets old, to say the least.
I have to give Vaisily credit. He met with us several times to work through missed expectations and non-functioning items. We left him with many ideas that we believe will help future guests. I hope he takes them to heart.

Excursions in Punta Cana are generally overpriced and their primary focus is to sell you more stuff or services. We were desperate to get out of the condo due to poor weather so we tried several excursions.

Unfortunately, not all the photos I uploaded were included in this review. I re-added them a couple times, but they did not show up in the final copy.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place was clean and had enough beds for our group. Vaisily was a nice guy.
Liked least: Place not as advertised. No hot water, no hot tub. You are solicited EVERYWHERE.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Dec 3, 2016
I am very sorry about your experience.

I am extremely proud of our team that was helping you during your stay. It was raining cats and dogs all the time! It was a flood literally. We were working hard and helping you a lot. And I am going to repeat I am very proud of my team and how we helped you.

Looks like everything is wrong here starting from the country, the streets, the people.
You can easily find drugs at any city.

As for safety. For 3 years we hadn’t a single case with security. Everybody know each other and it’s tight community. I can left my car opened in the parking for three days. My wife was living at this apartment with my newborn son and she was walking around with the baby and she was safe. So you probably have some misperception of safety in Latin America.

We maintain our apartments clean and tidy. And I am sure our apartment in the great area of Punta Cana. Nearby to the beach and restaurants.

We definitely cannot clean streets in the whole Punta Cana/Bavaro. For now it’s out of our control. When I’ll became a mayor of Punta Cana/Bavaro, I promise I’ll fix this immediately.

It’s definitely not a 5 star resort. You cannot have 5 star resort for less than $39 USD per person.

I have LEGAL DOCUMENTS with measurements and plans 386 M^2 = 4154 Square foot.

We mentioned it many times in above the pictures it’s not a HOT tub it’s a massage tub. I mentioned this in description at least three times.

The photo was taken from last floor. I never advertised OCEAN view.

I was sending my beautiful wife with my newborn son for 2 years strict without Any hesitations about security and everything was fantastic for two years that they lived there.

//We didn't see anybody else swim either. We were without hot water for showers for several days.

It’s not true! We changed your heater within three hours.

We were changing towels every day providing napkins, paper towels, toilet paper. We provided 3 times toilet paper, towels, paper towels as usually.

It’s true you cannot put toilet paper in the toilets! True for the whole Punta cana/Bavaro area! You just put them in the trash liner in the box nearby.

You were without power 4 hours in total! Because of the flood. We live here in this area because we never had any hurricanes and serious weather problems. Compare to another places.

We are paying for the most expensive WIFI in the country. And Yes I can admit that it wasn’t so fast because of the weather conditions.

We were running around your family whole stay. Delivering countless paper towels, toilet paper, changing towels to pleased. You wanted the more this and that, more coil, extra salad bowl and we delivered everything. But looks like nothing can pleased you and all our efforts was great for your family but useless for you. The whole family was happy… Only the lady that booked was unhappy about everything.

Offering services to bring some good experience. You cannot enjoy your stay when you just sitting at home. That’s why we helped to book you a buggy tour. Again all your family enjoyed the experience.

Even though the weather was a total disaster here. It was raining like crazy. We made so many extra steps to make your vacation pleasurable.

I see this evaluation extremely unfair and misrepresenting our place and what we did for you.
Roman B
“Place worth staying”
Reviewed December 14, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

What a great experience! We got everything you need for a wonderful vacation. We spent most of the time in the swimming pool with cocktails... and BBQ of course. This is really "what you see is what you get". The photos and description are spot on. The host is very attentive and helpful throughout the visit. Thanks, Vasily!

Traveling group: Solo
Dec 15, 2015
Roman, Thank you! It was a pleasure for us. I hope next time we will show you Samana peninsula. Hope to see you soon!
Jose A
“We left very happy and will come back!”
Reviewed December 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Vasiliy (the host) is a true professional. Extremely responsive and just a really nice guy! The house is in an excellent location. Next to some of the most beautiful beaches I've ever see, like Barcelo, Turkesa, and Melia. The house looks inside exactly like you can see here. It's clean, with more than enough space. LOTS of space actually. And we need it for the birthday party we came for. The roof-top is phenomenal! Great light, great party location, and a nice breeze. The check-in and check-out process was very nice and easy. And especially flexible!! We left very happy and will come back!

Dec 15, 2015
Jose. Thank you. You are phenomenal. You guys were so attentive to property. I hope you enjoyed best beaches and our Penthouse! Next time when you have a vacation, you know how to book us! And I daydream next time you guys will have more days so we can show you more attractions!
Vasiliy S
“Amazing Penthouse”
Reviewed December 12, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Amazing Penthouse amazing guy who rent it.Everything went well for out vacation. Vasiliy is a great host.Not only he made sure we were comfortable in the house but also he recommended places in Punta Cana and Bavaro to make sure we have a greet time.Would stay here again-100%.

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Dec 12, 2015
Vasiliy, thank you. I hope next time you guys have more time, and we can show your more! I'll be a pleasure to see you again in our Penthouse.
yurib292
Los Angeles, California
“Great place to stay with kids”
Reviewed December 11, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed there for a few days and loved it. The location is great, right by the beach, the place is brand-new and extra spacious. Kids loved it and we'd stay there again.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Dec 12, 2015
Yuri, thank you very much for your kind feedback. I hope to see you soon! It was an awesome experience to meet such a wonderful people.
Veit M
Doonan, Australia
“Awesome Luxury Penthouse”
Reviewed December 9, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This place rocks!

Less than 500 feet from the ocean. Nice breeze. Excellent roof-top. You couldn't ask for more!

In top conditions. Superbly maintained, it's better than the listing and photos describe.

We came as a group of guys. There is enough space for everyone, and total privacy. It's safe, it's secure, and you can have the best parties on the roof-top.

Everything you need is just a couple of minutes walk away.

The must-do restaurant: Capitan Cook!

Seriously the best fish I've ever eaten. And try the Lambi.

The Bam Market around the corner has everything you need. The restaurant nearby to avoid: Citrus. Really not worth the money.

Liked best: The roof-top
Liked least: That we had to leave...
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 10, 2015
Veit, Thank you very much. We would love to see such kind of guests in our Penthouse you guys treated our house very respectfully. We are very happy that you enjoyed our place and used all possibilities to enjoy your vacation. I was so happy to meet your guys. It's really good that You use our advice what you should visit. You are more than welcome! Hope to see you soon back in Punta Cana Penthouse.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing