Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very reliable and trustworthy

I highly recommend this company. I have done three trips with DAT during my 8 day stay in... read more

Reviewed today
847innal
Great service!

DAT is a great airport transfer service. Simple booking process, friendly driver and easy... read more

Reviewed today

from $18.72
from $22.20
from $26.67
9,246 results
All reviews dominican airport transfers excellent service immigration forms private transfer both ways return trip arrival and departure great transfer holding a sign flight was delayed transfer service always on time highly recommend this company no issues dominican republic great company la romana
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had a private transfer with DAT and my driver was Mickey! He was awesome. When I arrived at the airport and got outside and found the DAT section I was treated like a queen. I aw my name and I presented my information and it was heaven from there. He took my luggage and walked me to to the suburban. He e presented me with a cold bottle of water. We had good conversation on our way to Excellence El Carmen. He was a perfect gentleman. To my surprise when I was ready to leave he was my driver back to the airport. He was pleasant. I would recommend him when booking with DAT except when I return.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Setting up the pickup and drop off was quick and easy. Got a confirming email the next day and the day before we arrived. Picked up on time and went directly to our resort. Received an email a day before we were being picked up to leave and the driver showed up 10 minutes early. Very efficient operation and we thought the price was reasonable. Would recommend.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Ready and accommodating. Clean and new black SUVs with careful, Spanish/English speaking drivers. On-time and waiting for us. We made friends on the plane ride over from the USA and they were able to join us in the car to the same resort at no extra charge. I would definitely recommend DAT to any traveler to the DR.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Our driver was waiting for us after we picked up our luggage. He was patient and friendly. He even got us some bottled water. He drove well and got us to our destination on-time.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We had an excellent private transfer experience. “Super Sanchez” was our driver and was excellent! He showed up early and provided complimentary cold waters. Would highly recommend DAT.