Tripadvisor
Punta Cana
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Transportation

From booking through the airport transfers, we had a good experience. I was able to make changes to... read more

Reviewed today
SoaringPi
Excellent

Great service who got us there quick and with absolutely no problems. Both ways our shuttle was... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $18.72
from $24.67
from $26.67
9,185 results
All reviews dominican airport transfers excellent service immigration forms private transfer both ways return trip arrival and departure great transfer holding a sign flight was delayed transfer service always on time highly recommend this company no issues dominican republic great company la romana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

DAT made our arrival so easy and relaxing. The drivers were very professional, very friendly and prompt. Communication from your company was timely and concise. I would definitely use you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Each year, I take DAT for transfer from airport to my hotel in Punta Cana and every time, the service is absolutely perfect. The drivers are there on time, holding a sheet with your name, within 5 minutes you're in the air-conditioned and clean car and ... Boum! you're on the beach ! Excellent service :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a round trip from airport to resort. Drivers were ontime and very professional. Car was clean and comfortable. I couldn’t ask for anymore. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 4 booked a private roundtrip transfer from PUJ to our hotel in Bavaro. The service was excellent! I asked for some adjustment in the timing for the pick up, and the completed the request within minutes!

From our time of arrival at the airport, and to the prompt pick up at the hotel, we were truly impressed by their service and punctuality.

In addition, Super Mark was very hospitable and polite when picking us up from the hotel. He was a great asset for DAT and wish him all the best for the future with the company.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both drivers were very friendly, like to talk, and their driving didn't scare me. I actually learned a lot about Dominican Republic from our driver. Thank you!!