Tripadvisor

from $130.00
from $100.00
from $125.00
4,614 results
All reviews vip tickets gold member vip area general admission vip seating spider man dance club premium drinks bottle service dominican republic stage acts nightclub performance confetti jester tron
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

What can I say,one of the best bits of live entertainment I have seen. It is none stop you don't know where to look. All the people in the show are top class with no money spared on the customes. We did go gold member as we was told it would be free for all with no seats other wise. We got good seats and your glass was never empty.but just over a £100 each for gold was it worth it?? the party starts as soon as you get in so don't forget you dancing shoes. Top night but my be a bit expensive. The people below on the bottom floor look like the where having more fun. But can not comment on that side of things.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Loved Coco Bongo inn Cancun but loved this one more in Punta Cana... Amazing show and performance by artists, excellent customer service

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Was sceptical, in our early 30s and not big on nightclubs etc, but pleasantly surprised. Went for the cheapest option ($75, standing only) and loved the atmosphere on the lower level. Join the queue as soon as you arrive! It’s huge.

Good points:
Everyone friendly & there for a laugh. Performers fantastic - genuinely talented & incredibly strong. Won’t spoil any of the acts.
Anthony served us drinks back and forth from the bar all night, he was wonderful. Tip where you can, they work so hard.
Booked through our TUI rep - included transfers.
Only 30 mins from SENSATORI

Bad points:
Some of the humour was directed towards people, somewhat unkindly.
Some poor girls were pulled up on the bar & had cold air blown up their dresses and skirts to reveal their underwear to everyone & on the big screen - totally tasteless.
Went on for 30 mins too long for my liking and finding your bus at the end was a pain as they’d changed the numbers.

If you don’t take it too seriously you’ll have a good night, fun music to dance to and good atmosphere, tacky as you like but that’s what it’s designed to be. I wouldn’t pay anymore than the standard cheap option for it, but if you’re in town, worth a trip!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I read all the bad reviews after getting the tickets to this place. I was skeptical after my purchase. But everything was smooth. The show is AMAZING! They sat us, brought us our drinks, were attentive. Just perfect!!!

1  Thank kimberlyn671
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Went with my family and friends to my first ever night at Coco Bongo's and to be honest was not looking forward to it as i thought i was too old. My kids had been a few days before and said it was a must. IT WAS! had the most amazing night. Great seats and package sorted out by Top Man Junior who is such a nice guy who we met at Royalton Bavaro Resort. What he sold us was Superb and a great night was had by all. The shows they perform are amazing, the staff friendly and efficient, the music and videos superb. It is a great night out and The Best Nighclub I Have Ever Been To Anywhere In The World!!!!!! You Must Go but strongly advise get a seat as its a long night.