Review Highlights
Incredible massage and cigar tour!

Reviewed May 23, 2019
Stephanie S
via mobile
Excellent massage

Had a massage here. $65 for 70 minutes. I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so I went for a... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2019

from $57.00
from $32.25
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews great massage excellence resort full body massage beach view cigar factory no pressure to buy gifts ocean rancho therapist hotel republica riu waves sunscreen francis vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to take a moment and share a truly special experience we had while in Punta Cana. My husband is a cigar aficionado and one of the reasons we decided to come to the Dominican was because of his affinity for great cigars! We contemplated doing a trip to La Romana to go to Tabacalara de Garcia but it was complicated and expensive and we eventually decided not to go. Candidly, we were a bit disappointed that we wouldn’t be seeing cigar country. I booked a massage with Nancy at Nancy’s Massage & Cigars at the shops on the beach (it was amazing. Do it.) and before the massage we had a few moments to chat. She was telling me about her family’s cigar factory (Rancho Real) and invited my husband and I over for a cigar tasting and tour. After the massage, she sent me back with a cigar for him to try. He genuinely enjoyed the cigar so I figured we would take her up on the kind offer.

Nancy sent a taxi to the hotel to bring us to the factory (which is located at her family residence). It is definitely off the beaten path and we got a first hand view of the Dominican on our way there. We pulled into the most amazing home with a picturesque view of the mountains and were warmly greeted with a big hug from Nancy. She shared a cigar and rum with us on the balcony overlooking the Dominican mountains. She told us about her family’s path to owning a cigar factory, her time in Canada, and what life was really like in this country. It was like catching up with an old friend over a glass of Mamajuana. We then got an intimate tour of the making of a cigar, rolled our own to take back with us, and got a glimpse into the personal humidor of the jefe! We purchased several boxes to take back with us (I’m sure it won’t be enough) and left the same way we came - with a big hug from Nancy. It was truly a special and humbling experience to be so warmly invited into their business and home. I can honestly say it made our trip. Nancy is a jewel and offers an incredible authentic experience for the true cigar lover! And her cigars (and massages) are dang good!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Had a massage here. $65 for 70 minutes.
I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so I went for a massage here today to see if it would sort it out.
Oh my, it did. I have never felt so good. I was worried that I would be in pain for the rest of my holiday, but the massage I had here felt amazing and really sorted it out.
One of the best massages I have had and cannot thank them enough for sorting It out. I would highly recommend this place and its half the price the hotels charge.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We visited Nancy's twice on our week stay in Punta cana. Nancy was Safe and professional!! A car was sent for us at no charge. A picture of the driver was also sent prior to our pick up. It definitely made us feel better. But, the massages on the ocean were by far the BEST we have EVER HAD!! 10 STARS if we could!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Very nice and quite place to do all your shopping in one spot. Good prices. No pushey sales people to bother you

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Nancy has two very experienced masseuses working for her that truly offer outstanding massage therapy for a reasonable price. $65 including taxi from the Riu Republicia for 70 minute couples massage Go for the excursion and you won’t regret it.

Date of experience: February 2019