17 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$710
Hotels.com$711
Lol.travel$740
6,162 results
All reviews amaya restaurant horseback riding room service dominican breakfast laundry service our honeymoon personal butler lobby bar bug spray quiet resort relaxing vacation plunge pool ocean front welcome home special dinner spa treatments couples massage
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had the most wonderful time at Zoetry Agua this week for our anniversary. It was the most relaxing trip we have ever been on. The staff is incredible and so friendly. Bayron, our butler, helped us with anything we needed. He was definitely a highlight of our trip. Nairobi in the spa was the sweetest- we just love her! The massages and spa treatments are fantastic, do not miss out. The food was great, drinks even better- get the "two friends". The pool and beach were pristine and peaceful. The rooms are beautiful and well equipped- we stayed on the third floor and loved the view of the resort and the beach. Chocolates delivered to the room daily. We also did kiteboarding with KBS school on the property- awesome experience for my husband. They spray the resort 3x/day for mosquitos and provide bug spray with the room. If you enjoy a peaceful and romantic resort without the loud music and party mentality - you will LOVE Zoetry Agua.

Ask for Bayron as your butler!

Muchas gracias Zoetry Agua! We can't wait to return with friends and family!

1  Thank TravelingSchnauz
Joaquin A, Director General at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our beautiful hotel after your holidays among us. Thank you very much for your nice and possitive review.

It pleases me so greatly to read that you had a great experience at our resort and that our staff's attentions had such a positive impact on your vacation. I will make sure they all hear about your great comments, especially those you mentioned.

Thank you very much for your perfect rating which will help other travelers considering our resort... We hope to host you again next time you visit our wonderful country.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I could write for hours about our experience at Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana. I'll start by saying that I wish I was still there!
This was our first trip to the Dominican Republic and it really exceeded our wildest dreams. I have traveled before. Been to all types of Hotels, Resorts and all-inclusive properties. After this trip I can't imagine ever going anywhere and getting better service than we did at Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana.
This all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana is different. The staff are genuine. Every single member of the staff seemed to really love their job and really wanted to make our stay incredible. Our first impression was one of coming to where we belonged. Our personal butler Ramon met us in the open air lobby when we arrived and immediately I knew that we had made a real friend. Ramon was incredible. From the moment we arrived, till we got in our taxi van to head home, Ramon was always there, always available to us. Ready to help us in ANY way. Ready to answer any question. Ready to fix any problem (there weren't any but he was right there ready). Ramon made our experience at Zoetry out of this world. The entire time we were there, I was never told no. He setup our massages and spa sessions. Arranged for horseback riding on the beach. Ordered food for us when we couldn't. When I say anything, I mean Ramon was there anytime I needed him for anything. Being that I'm from Tennessee and my Spanish is almost non existent, Ramon helped us with any language barriers we encountered and honestly he made us feel so at home. Now if you're thinking he followed us around constantly, no absolutely not. When we first arrived and met Ramon, he told us that he was available anytime for anything we needed by downloading and using WhatsApp messenger. Simple download with the property wide free wifi and we were connected. Anything we needed, anytime, a simple message to Ramon and question answered, request granted. We honestly felt like we were the only people there at the resort!
Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana is quiet. Peaceful. Relaxing. Beautiful. Amazing. The suites are beautiful. The views amazing. We booked an ocean front junior suite. Our balcony looked right out on the beach and the beautiful water. The bed was huge and so comfy. Great selection of wonderful pillows. So nice. Mini fridge was restocked constantly. If we had special requests they were granted every time by any of the staff we asked. The pools were great. The swim up bar was awesome! Such great personal service at every turn. Wether you want room service at 2am or a bottle of champagne delivered to the beach, all you have to do is ask.
We felt so at home. So welcome. Everyone was so outgoing and eager to deliver on any whim we could dream up! Go horseback riding on the beach. Get a Swedish massage on the beach and then get another in the spa! Go to all the restaurants and order lots of room service. Eat breakfast on your balcony or patio and listen to the waves crash. Amazing place.
Lastly I want to tell you that Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana is a place meant for relaxing. It's quiet. So peaceful. If you're looking for a party this isn't the place for you. But if you enjoy nature, a good nights sleep, incredible views, and the best most personal service I've ever received, then Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana is the perfect place for you! Oh and don't forget, ask for Ramon to be your butler. You won't be sorry!!

1  Thank TrailBlazer666895
Joaquin A, Director General at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Guests,

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your feedback regarding the experience you lived at our Zoëtry Agua. In fact, it will motivate us to attain further progress at what we do with dedication.

I am delighted to read that our staff took such good care of you during your stay, I will make sure they know about your wonderful review especially Ramon.

At our magnificent Zoëtry Agua, all our staff is involved into making sure our visitors have a memorable experience during their holidays. Therefore it pleases us greatly to hear that we could impress you and that our efforts are recognized.

Thanks once more for the opportunity you gave us to assist you... We can't wait to have you back to our Paradise again.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

6/4 to 6/11 - Best vacation ever - Butler service was outstanding. Restaurants all great food. Never had to wait to get seated. Service was great. After 48 vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico this was the finest by far. No mosquito problem at all.
Got a free room upgrade to a room with pool right outside the room. Spa area was very nice. Plan to visit resort again in 2017.
Good wifi reception. Free laundry service and room service.

Room tip: No bad rooms
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Robert B

Taigüey:Good Day-Good Sun!

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Thank you for your support that allows us to provide you the highest treat. We truly appreciate your comments about our service it is a great motivation for us.

Our main aim is to offer a special treat to our visitors by providing them more focused services and playing our part to ensure that we will go beyond their expectations!
I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed our location and that you felt comfortable during your stay. Therefore, we hope to host you the next time you visit Punta Cana.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Bayron was excelente he made the experience a dream come true. Excelente servicio provided by bayron. He answered all questions and made My husband and i feel right at home. I didnt kno too much spanish when I arrived but thank you bayron I know alot now. Zoetry is definetly the place to stay very welcoming and excelente servicio. Just remember the name bayron great guy excelente excelente servicio Thankyou so much.

Date of stay: August 2016
Joaquin A, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your nice review and for having chosen us as a destination to spend your holidays.

I'm happy to learn that you had a nice experience at our wondrous Paradise called Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana. Reading your comment is so gratifying and is definitely a great reward for all our members who make a great effort day after day to please our guests in all possible manners.

I will share your opinion with each one of our members who will indeed be very happy to hear such a nice comment from you.

Thanks once more for the opportunity you gave us to assist you.. We kindly remain at your service in this your Home.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Great excellent resort!! Recommend stay more than 5days. Bayron was very accommodating exceed our expectation and provide additional activities. Be sure to request Bayron you may not want to leave this resort! Trust me! Spa was excellent. Suggest adventure park, Dolphin excursion, dinner on the beach, speed boat.

1  Thank robertsomar

Taigüey: Good Day-Good Sun!

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for the time you have dedicated to share with us your feedback regarding your holiday at Zoëtry Agua.

Your words bring us nothing but joy to all of us, especially to the members that had the pleasure of taking care of you during your stay. I'm really sure all of them enjoyed catering your needs as much as you enjoyed our place.

Thank you once more for sharing your nice and wonderful review and for your praise of our Butler Bayron... We stay in the hopes to kindly be of assistance in the near future!