“Best Trip”

Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Ranked #2 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I traveled to Punta Cana in February and stayed at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. This was our first time at a small hotel and we don’t regret about the choice we made. We had a beautiful suite that has a private pool right in front of our balcony, my wife love to swim so this is a plus for her. The room was very spacious, clean and quiet. We could stay all day relaxing at our balcony.
We really enjoy the excursions to the Cayacoa Cave and the horseback riding (we try it for the first time and it was really nice to try some new things). The other thing we enjoyed the most was the spa, they gave us the BEST MASSAGES we ever take. Olga and Doris have the hands of an angel; please say hi to them from us. We decided to try a couple massage with this two girls and I am going to use the same words my wife did: the experience was “beyond our expectations”. Don't forget to try the yoga classes, they are really good, my wife participated in them every day.
Congrats for the great staff and we hope to go back very soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeteM04
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Pete,

Thank you so much for such positive feedback regarding your stay with us in February and more than anything for letting us to be part of the best trip you ever had. At Zoetry our goal is to make our guests feel this place like home and I truly value that you felt like that.

I will personally congrats those you mentioned in your review.

Thank you again for choosing us and hope to have you back in the further future.

Namaste.

Lionel Gomez

Write a ReviewReviews (4,390)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Excellent resort quiet and pretty, one of best vacations ever, great attentions, everyone super nice, will be back definetly,
My second honeymoon , and i think will go back to celebrate my annivsersary

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carocyr

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing your review on TripAdvisor about your stay in our hidden paradise. We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay here.

I am very happy to know that we are part of one the best vacations you had like you mentioned. At Zoëtry we take pride in ensuring our customers satisfaction and its great to know that you found your stay with us awesome.

I hope to have you back for your anniversary.

Namaste,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Zoetry Agua is the BEST resort I have ever been to!!
I have never in my life experienced such an AMAZING place!!! The minute my husband and I arrived at the resort, we felt the stress come off! Zoetry has an aura that makes you feel spiritually renewed! The grounds and rooms are BEAUTIFUL! The staff at both Dreams and Zoetry, not only take pride in providing EXCELLENT service, but they seem to actually enjoy interacting with their guests. There were many people who made our stay pleasant, but we want to give many thanks to the reception staff at Dreams, Victor and Mercedes as well as the restaurant staff, Mendoza, and all servers at the Italian restaurant. The same goes for the staff at Zoetry, the reception staff, Francesco, Richard and all, our housekeeper, the restaurant staff, Yessica, Saidy, Yolanda, Jordania, Louis, Jose, Hector and all of your maitre ds’ (especially the gentleman at Amaya who provided my husband with a morning news paper!) and Emely and the staff at the spa. I will DEFINITELY tell all my friends and family to pay you a visit.
Again, thank you all for an absolutely MARVOULOUS time!!
Many blessings and peace!!
Sylvia and Gregory I Waldon
Room 210-Suite Pek

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with a stay at Zoetry Agua! Believe me, I've been there!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia W

Dear Sylvia,

Greetings from the sunny paradise, I am so thrilled to read your review and the words you used to describe your stay at our resort. I hope to have the opportunity of welcome you back in this Amazing place as you mention.

Zoëtry is a wellness place, and we work hard every day to make our clients feel that since the moment they get here. It is really important for us to know that we accomplish that goal with you since the first moment you got here. I will personally read your great comments to the staff and will specialy thank to Francisco, Richard, Yessica, Saidy, Yolanda, Jordana, Luis, Jose, Hector, Emely for making your stay here Marvelous.

Thank you again for choosing us and hope to have you back soon in this paradise.

Namaste,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our personal concierge Luismi couldn't have been better. He made sure our stay was fun and outstanding. We all enjoyed spa services from Romi. She provided the best massage I have ever had. Also, the complimentary horseback riding was terrific!

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach are cooler due to the ocean breeze and very convenient for the daily beach BBQ an...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David W
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear David,

Sunny greetings from paradise, thank you very much for your review it is really important for us to know about our customers satisfaction because this is the reason we work for every day and knowing that you enjoy it

I apreciate that you mentioned the people from our staff (Luismi from concierge and Romi from the Spa) that made an extra effort to make your stay oustanding like you mention in your post.

We hope to welcome you back home very soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a truly wonderful week at this lovely resort. We had never done an all-inclusive resort prior to this trip, but circumstances made it feel like the best option this time. We went with dear friends who love to travel as much as we do and the experience was well beyond our expectation. The staff was incredible - always friendly and accommodating. Our personal concierge, Louismi, was the absolute best! Let's just say we wanted to bring him home! Each day he had a surprise for us - a wonderful lunch on the beach, a special dinner in the wine cellar, gorgeous dessert presentations, champagne and roses in the evening - it was all just lovely. And there was Miguel, the sommelier. He, too, was wonderful and treated us like royalty with another special lunch and fabulous wine on the beach. A special thanks to Louismi and Miguel!! The waiters who delivered our breakfast each morning were extremely attentive and concerned that everything was perfect. The maids who cleaned our rooms several times a day were very aware of our needs and kept the room clean and filled with rose petals. We can't speak highly enough for the kindness with which we were treated by everyone at the resort. The spa was lovely. We had absolutely wonderful massages and facials there. Probably our only complaint was that we wished that other guests had the decency not to smoke right next to us on the beach. Oh, how we hated to leave that perfect weather and lovely beach to return to snow and nasty cold! Ruth Anderson and William Payn

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ruthka63
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Taguey: Good Day/Good Sun

It is a pleasure for me to read that you considered your visit to Zoetry as a "Delightful escape. On the behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for this sweet note.

As an all inclusive resort we try each day to provide to our guests a different kind of experience. Those vacations that you will be waiting for such a long time, have to be "special". We are glad you chose Zoetry for your first experience in the all inclusive resorts and more than anything thank you for letting us know those from the staff that gave the extra mile during your stay, our main goal is to make the guests feel like at home.

If Zoetry goes "an extra mile" it is because we think that every guest is special, and everyone needs a special treatment...It could be the level of service or the delicate food, we focus on listening to your expectations to create great memories.

Thanks for your review and your visit. Come back to us, soon...

Namaste

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Spent 5 days at this resort in late February. I have been to a lot of all inclusives in many countries and this is one of my favorites. The grounds are beautiful. The ocean and beach are excellent. I have read it on here before and it is true that you feel like you are on your own island. No boats in the water, no vendors bothering us, and not hundreds of people walking up and down the beach. There were 70 people at the resort during my time there. I would go to the beach at 10am and was the only one there. Same for beach. No saving seats. No getting up at dawn to find a spot. Just pure relaxation.

The workers were excellent never leaving my glass un filled. Anything we asked for they made it happen. I have no idea how anyone could complain about the service at this resort. I had no problems communicating with the workers so do not understand any criticisms on this issue either. If you want quiet, relaxation, and beautiful people and surroundings this is it.

If you want a complaint it would be the food especially dinner. Some people loved the food. I found it ok but thought they added to much in sauces or other ingredients trying to be gourmet. I love trying new stuff but sometimes I just want a burger or pasta. It would be nice if they had a simple buffet going at one of the restaurants but with as few people as were there it probably is not feasible. Regardless I do not go to punta cana for the food. Anyone who does is going to be disappointed.

This is an excellent all inclusive. With the new rooms added I am curious what it would be like if full. I know they have enough workers but the special feeling of being at your own island and resort may be lost. Time will tell.
Special thanks to Miguel, Omar, and Fray. Everyone was friendly and helpful but you three were excellent and should be rewarded by your employers. Hope to see you again,

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skeltony

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you spent to share your comments. We are pleased to know that the service provided by our staff was excellent throughout your stay.

We focus on personalized treatment to each client and the team strives to bring this about. Also welcome your detailed feedback about your experience in Zoetry Agua Punta Canas, our goal to provide the best service to our guests and gain their trust.

We hope your visit to our paradise Zoëtry Water!

Namasté,

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Zoetry Resort in Punta Cana was a huge disappointment. Let me say first, that in general, I am not a fan of all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. However, given the Trip Advisor reviews I thought I would give Zoetry a try. My travel agent booked us a package which included transfers and a $200 resort credit. The “resort credit” was applicable only to certain items in certain amounts and required that we at least be introduced to a “Timeshare” opportunity. To make matters worse, when I used the “spa credits” the coupon was in US $ but the credit was given in Dominican Pesos. By the time I paid my bill the cost of two massages went from $310 to $382 just on the back and forth between $ and pesos. What a rip off!

The food was deplorable and while the alcohol was promised to be “top shelf” it was very pedestrian ~ especially the wine. The Service was painfully slow and scarce. Trying to get a Coke Light was impossible. Also the service staff spoke very little English. If there was a problem there was very little one could do to get resolution.

On the positive side, the grounds were beautiful and well maintained and the beach and ocean were lovely.

The ocean front rooms were attractive but poorly constructed and maid service was rarely done until later in the day. Internet in the room was good but it did not work well outside of the room – so much for resort wide wifi. The Spa was very expensive and the staff there was a bit surly.

Did I say that the food was awful? It bears repeating.

There is nothing I can recommend about the Zoetry Resort and its management. There are two other all-inclusive resorts near Zoetry which I discovered are owned by the same company. Avoid Dreams and Breathless at all costs as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
14  Thank Anita M
Lionel G, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Taguey: Good Day-Good Sun.

I am really sorry to hear your impression about our resort. It sounds like the beauty of the ground and the lovely beach did not compensate our area of opportunities. I would like to apologize on the behalf of the entire team, if we did not impress you during your valuable vacations.

On the other hand I am a little surprised by your comment on the food as our Chef Executive from Europe, has won many awards in the Gourmet Cuisine field and we are focusing a lot of our nature & fresh ingredients and the way we elaborate them. In addition to that, we are having a very high score in food satisfaction with our guests, it is a pity we could not match your expectations.

Regarding the wine included, we are offering 7 options of imported wines (from Spain to Chile, through California) and we also carry a 100 imported wine bottles list on our menu in order to provide the most variety possible to please any preference. We are sorry to hear you could not find one of your taste.

On maid service come three times a day, to actually provide the best service to our guests during the day: usually our guests inform Reception on special time they need their service, it appears we did not match neither your expectations on that level and we feel very sorry.

We truly appreciate the time you took to inform us about those several points and I guarantee you we will work on them immediately.

Thanks for sharing your comments

Regards